Your kind aint welcome here (PVP)

85 Gnome Warlock
best thing i have read on the forums :) sticky.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Death Knight
funniest thing I've probably ever read xD
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
<3
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I dunno how this post is so made of win...

Your dots are easily dispelled and you have no mana drain.
Reply Quote
Bump! This shall not die!
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
. This is strange I say to myself .. its almost as if ... as if blizzard hates me.

haha
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Warrior
Stop complaining and roll a fire Mage. They have better dots.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
Very awesome post and I to love the class. Only part I disagree with is us being the weakest in PvP. We are not good in PvP right now yes but we are still not Shaman. Shaman are terrible for PvP.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
Amazing posts.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Definitely good for a laugh until you realize...wait...it's all true :(
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
VOTED STICKY, hilarious special timmy
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
Much love....SOOO true all.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
That's classic. Do you think they (Blizzard) is going to wake us in the middle of the night with guns in our faces and put us on trains to Auswitsz? Seriously I'm really scared right now.
It was fun while it lasted, I'll always love my lock.

Love the spirit gear an the agi staff, super pro right thurr.
Reply Quote
84 Blood Elf Warlock
wake up in the morning its the third of may
brush my teath take a leak chug some gaterade
open safari on the mac go to bunji.net
fall of the chair when i read what the homepage says....

that song reminds me of that remix ^

anyway funny post XD
Reply Quote
84 Blood Elf Warlock
02/21/2011 10:17 AMPosted by Marve
Stop complaining and roll a fire Mage. They have better dots.

fire mage really? spriest > mage
warlocks ftw however
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Zhing, I couldn't stop laughing while reading your story. As sad as the warlock situation is, I couldn't stop giggling as I read your post. My husband has been playing a demo warlock now for about 6 years. He does PvE but his main source of fun has always been PvP. Since the patch he is so disgusted in what Blizz has done to demo locks that he is seriously considering quitting WoW. Our favorite pass-time has always been world pvp/ganking but we enjoy arenas and bg's to get the gear we need for world pvp. We don't do 3's or 5's. We arena together as dps/healer in 2's to get our points. This has now become all but impossible to do. Teams we used to smash are now long drawn out 30 minute games where we have to wear teams out or we just get smashed ourselves. Our 2's rating is now dropping each week instead of improving. Alot of people say well he should just go affliction or destro instead. He loves demo spec and has always played demo and he shouldn't have to change to another class or a different spec. I really don't understand the reason behind balancing around 3's when so many people enjoy so many other aspecs of pvp than just 3's. There's world pvp, bg's, 2's and those should all be made balanced and enjoyable as well.

I play WoW because its something my husband and I have enjoyed doing together for 6 years now. I won't be leaving him for a Frost Mage (LOL). If blizzard doesn't fix demo warlocks for PvP then I can say without a doubt that my husband will cancel his subscription and then I will cancel mine as well because we play WoW together or not at all.

Blizzard should at least make some sort of statement to warlocks as to whether or not they intend to address any of the issues that people are complaining about so we can at least have something to look forward to or make a decision ourselves to no longer keep waiting and waiting and waiting for something that isn't going to happen.
Reply Quote
Zhing, I love you.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]