Your kind aint welcome here (PVP)

70 Night Elf Druid
Truly the Warlock hero.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
02/21/2011 10:17 AMPosted by Marve
Stop complaining and roll a fire Mage. They have better dots.

Its not about that. People who play warlocks love to play warlocks because thats their favorite class. Fire Mages are boringly easy. My boyfriend plays a warlock and he has tried to level a DK or Shadow Priest but he just doesn't like them. Its nothing to do with what class is better its what class is fun. We can find something else to do instead of wow. It is after all just a game.

This post was hilarious. Made my day and his.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I've got tears in my eyes from laughter.
Reply Quote
96 Human Priest
10/10 would read again if I wasn't so busy expelling dots and draining mana.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Made my day, easily. Best part was the kid, sooo funny.

Edit: Typo.
Edited by Guyfieri on 2/23/2011 7:55 PM PST
Reply Quote
49 Night Elf Mage
Haha, you sir have a knack for storytelling. Mad props for this.
Reply Quote
2 Blood Elf Priest
I LMFAO at this
Reply Quote
Awesome!!!! I love my playing my lock. I've switched to Demo just to see if I can actually do some damage, but without mana drain I feel I too am out of luck..

/voteforsticky
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warlock
LMAO!!!!

This thread was Epic... My office colleagues looked at me weird while reading the story
Reply Quote
Best Post EVER
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
02/14/2011 2:22 PMPosted by Thagreatone
I ask my son if he wants to do some world PVP with his old man. He stares at his feet and says to me "dad .. I would but your dots are easily expelled and you have no mana drain for healers". Instead he goes to play with the kid next door Special Timmy. Special Timmy was born with out arms or legs and communicates via blowing bubbles and soiling himself, he enjoys moaning, drooling and playing his ret paladin which has a 2300 arena rating.

def. the best part of the entire post.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
02/14/2011 10:22 AMPosted by Zhing
I ask my son if he wants to do some world PVP with his old man. He stares at his feet and says to me "dad .. I would but your dots are easily expelled and you have no mana drain for healers". Instead he goes to play with the kid next door Special Timmy. Special Timmy was born with out arms or legs and communicates via blowing bubbles and soiling himself, he enjoys moaning, drooling and playing his ret paladin which has a 2300 arena rating

to hilarious! Great story...
Reply Quote
4 Draenei Mage
Do what Im doing ... .. roll a mage, if you could be bothered leveling .. then getting rep and farming bgs for gear allllllllll ooooooooovvvvver again .

Funny Post, there is a wet patch in my pants after i read it.
Reply Quote
Also voted for sticky, this lock has been destro my other one has been affliction I love all aspects of the class and to truly enjoy the class I leveled two in different ways on same server/faction.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Warlock
02/14/2011 10:22 AMPosted by Zhing
Special Timmy was born with out arms or legs and communicates via blowing bubbles and soiling himself, he enjoys moaning, drooling and playing his ret paladin which has a 2300 arena rating.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
Blizzard controls class and spec representation using buffs and nerfs. Deal with it. I for one plan on playing my affliction lock despite any nerfs because locks are f*cking cool and I enjoy it.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
I'm still laughing.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
brilliant. that was well written. vote to sticky. bump^^^
Reply Quote
70 Orc Warlock
Ahaha that was awsome man. nice job.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
great post, sticky please
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]