Looking to start a weekend cata content pug

85 Blood Elf Paladin
I just moved to Hakkar last month and it seems everyone in my guild is now dead(or they just quit playing) so I'm completely alone on a brand new server. I came from Mal'Ganis and I'm used to pugging and I love to raid so I thought I'd start something here on a weekly basis if I get enough interest. I'm looking for likeminded people who either want to raid and are in a guild that doesn't or prefer weekend raiding. I want help you as well as myself experience the content and get the appropriate gear to keep progressing. It would be on Friday evenings and sometime on Saturday depending on schedules. I'm not going to list any single cata raid because I'm looking to do each of them as we progress.

You can whisper me on Cupcakee or reply here and I'll contact you. I'm usually on in the evenings. I do, however, have a few expectations:

Be reasonably geared, properly gemmed/enchanted
Be prepared - you don't have to have experienced the fight but please research it
Be patient - it's a pug. if you're going to leave after a wipe don't waste anyone's time

Also if anyone is interested in WOTLK content such as ULD or ICC for achieves/titles/etc we can work something out there too.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]