Mouse not working in WoW only

(Locked)

90 Night Elf Druid
This is what happens: I start up the launcher. Mouse still works fine at this point. I click on play and the game loads up. Then I'm stuck on the EULA agreement with my mouse in the same position every time and it wont move. The scroll wheel lets me scroll through the EULA but I can't click the accept button because my mouse won't move. When i alt+tab out to my desktop the mouse starts working again just fine. This is a very odd problem.
This just started happening this morning when i woke up. I've never had this problem before.

Anyone?

100 Dwarf Hunter
Try to delete your WTF and Cache folders in your World of Warcraft directory, and try again.

90 Night Elf Druid
02/11/2011 12:24 PMPosted by Giresse
Try to delete your WTF and Cache folders in your World of Warcraft directory, and try again.

Ty for your suggestion. But i figured out what the problem was. Apparently if you change the display setting in windows 7 that allows you to "read what's on your screen easier" from 100%(default) to 150%(Larger) it makes it so your mouse won't move at the log in screen. So I changed it back to default and everything is working fine now.

some kind of bug i guess.
90 Night Elf Druid
Hah! Thank you! I was going mad, mad I tell you! Then I read this thread.
How do I change those settings? I am having the same problem.
never mind i figured it out. now i just cant see anything cause its too small now /facepalm
85 Night Elf Hunter
Try this post: http://www.dslreports.com/forum/r24692233-Mouse-not-working-in-wow

"In the Config.wtf file, make sure the following line appears, including the quote marks:

SET gxCursor "0""
100 Draenei Shaman
While your feedback is appreciated to help Yoss, you should try not to necro older threads, that were already resolved :)
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]