Guild Achievements Leaderboard

(Locked)

85 Draenei Death Knight
06/25/2011 01:23 AMPosted by Margerdria
Update. Victory or Whatever is at 1345. not a big jump i know but a jump none the less!

Current now. I knew I should have updated before those no good Good Omens passed Full on Rogues again!
85 Night Elf Priest
Reckless Carnage has 1475 points!
85 Draenei Death Knight
on the list now. at 4th no less. grats!
90 Tauren Warrior
Adapt and Overcome has 1260
85 Draenei Death Knight
Added also. I'm not bothering with using guildox and just updating with my own site. If you want added to the list this the only way I'll add.

Thanks again everyone.
85 Draenei Death Knight
06/28/2011 04:35 PMPosted by Tyrven
NOO we lost 15 points!!!

mine shifted too. i'll populate the list at some point. I don't know if there was a bug in the reputations portion. that's my best guess.
85 Draenei Death Knight
06/30/2011 09:31 AMPosted by Tyrven
We had one of our achievements switch to a fos so there went 10 points, no clue where the other 5 came from though.

Whoa you guys aren't done with classy and are too poor to buy an 8th tab? I've got a whole ogre suit tab in my guild.
85 Draenei Death Knight
You cant buy it until you unlock it. The 20k or whatever isnt an issue at all. Im not going to recruit ppl just based on their race/class combo. We do have a few ppl lvling
up orc mages/rogues so we will get it soon enough.

I've been a gnome, puppyboy and i think a dwarf. I paid for tabs 1–8 out of pocket. Man up. I have 10/10 classes and spend over $150 on transfers, when does horde man up on this? Not trying to say you are a woman Tyrven, buy if you were an orc female would be my preference.
59 Orc Death Knight
Indeed.
85 Night Elf Priest
reckless carnage is up to 1500 points
90 Human Priest
Victory or Whatever 1400

:edited for new number:
Edited by Margerdria on 7/24/2011 1:40 PM PDT
85 Draenei Death Knight
OMG Errant Pride just banged out a good 100+ on us in a couple days. Contenders for #1.
90 Troll Druid
07/25/2011 07:43 PMPosted by Corpsegoat
OMG Errant Pride just banged out a good 100+ on us in a couple days. Contenders for #1.

Now if only we had an altaholic or two with a small disposable income... hrmmm how much do they pay for plasma again?
85 Draenei Death Knight
I had two worgen, two gnomes, three goats, two dwarves toward our classy achievement.

You guys are poised to take the lead at this point and hold it. Better close recruitment.
90 Troll Druid
07/28/2011 02:41 PMPosted by Corpsegoat
You guys are poised to take the lead at this point and hold it.

We'll see. Some of these achievements (the PvP Achievements, the Class Achievements, and that damned Glyph Achievement) might be a long way off for us. Then there's the Legendary achievements... those will definitely take some farming (unless we get lucky). The competition is definitely not over and there's still some contenders who might be able to pull ahead.
90 Troll Druid
I may have missed this somewhere in the Thread... but does anyone know why the Armory (and in-game) Guild Achievement count would state that we have X number of points, but "Now That's an Achievement" says we have more?

I've noticed this with a few other guilds as well.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]