Oldest guilds on the server?

Anyone know of a way to find out who the oldest guilds on the server may be? TAG's 4th anniversary is coming up March 24th and it made me wonder what other guilds have been around longer.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
KE celebrated 4 years on feb 7th
Reply Quote
it's <Resurrected>

Guild created 1-10-2007
Edited by Olo on 2/15/2011 10:08 PM PST
Reply Quote
87 Dwarf Paladin
KdT was created 5-10-2007
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
just came across this old post and had to add my 2 cents ive been on Mok for over 6 yrs i think now. First In Hell is a pretty old guild been with them or atleast the founding members since i started playing. if i rember corrrectly they first formed after "Alliance Avengers" disbanded.
Reply Quote
1 Dwarf Paladin
cake is death....is....coming.... back..
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
that reminds me of a guild called cake or death
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
<Idle in IF for Max Coolness>

Created 1-9-2007

l8r nerds
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Knights Who Say Ni! on Staghelm, just had it's 6th birthday today. Not sure but it may now be the oldest guild on Staghelm still together. We have had or share of ups and downs, but in general a steady fun guild.
Reply Quote
Your looking at it.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Friends of fantasy (server Madoran Aliance) was created on Nov 28th 2004 and is atm 1000 members strong with more applying daily. Is anyone familiar with any other guilds that are around the same age as FOF?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
made this guild in '08 so i know its not the oldest on Mok
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
@Demongrimace :

Well, although your guild is very old on Madoran, I'm certain it's not the oldest. Renovatus was made the day that Madoran was opened (or perhaps the day after, I could be mistaken). I'm aware of this due to the fact that I've been in the guild that length of time, as well as before the server was created with the split of several high pop servers, such as Aggramar, where we were beforehand.

Not to mention that Madoran wasn't even created until January of 2007. =)

Edit: Adding additional info. =)
Edited by Tiger on 10/17/2011 5:56 AM PDT
Reply Quote
why are you people on our realm forums?

gtfo
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
why are you people on our realm forums?

gtfo

Was wondering the same thing.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Hmmmm...old dead guilds? with people who were in them on this server :

Nemesis (the original Horde not the ally copy)

Velocity

Azure Castle

Azeroth Playmates

Family Chaos

SiNiX (ugh)

Benevolence

Shadow League

I remember beating up Musashi (sp) in Hillsbrad in TBC just after he made Katana's Edge
think back big guy to that pain in the !@# 70 lock. Top four on that list along with a freak filled guild named Blood Legion were formed the day Mok opened for TBC. Old names I know are still hanging around from them days but in different toon: miribella, thrawl , visor (haven't confirmed this one sounds a little diff on my vent)... athander, tirath, grimfang, valandrin (epic rogue), bloodmagus (at least someone claiming to be him), cairblustrum (epic shaman), and if you have ever had the pleasure to speak with miri or thrawl on vent you would know they have to be the dirtiest girls on the west coast funny as hell too sometimes a little pyshco. So no old guilds but a lot of old first gen Mok players. Most Ally though so should be on a KoS list somewhere.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Hmmmm...old dead guilds? with people who were in them on this server :

Nemesis (the original Horde not the ally copy)

Velocity

Azure Castle

Azeroth Playmates

Family Chaos

SiNiX (ugh)

Benevolence

Shadow League

I remember beating up Musashi (sp) in Hillsbrad in TBC just after he made Katana's Edge
think back big guy to that pain in the !@# 70 lock. Top four on that list along with a freak filled guild named Blood Legion were formed the day Mok opened for TBC. Old names I know are still hanging around from them days but in different toon: miribella, thrawl , visor (haven't confirmed this one sounds a little diff on my vent)... athander, tirath, grimfang, valandrin (epic rogue), bloodmagus (at least someone claiming to be him), cairblustrum (epic shaman), and if you have ever had the pleasure to speak with miri or thrawl on vent you would know they have to be the dirtiest girls on the west coast funny as hell too sometimes a little pyshco. So no old guilds but a lot of old first gen Mok players. Most Ally though so should be on a KoS list somewhere.

I remember all those guilds and all the people on that list....such good times =(
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
I had several accounts on this realm, Hellzholy being my first Priest, I was in Veritas, Classic, Fusion, and a bunch of the way older guilds thats formed in '07, before I transfered from Cairne. I remember the top PvPers and PvErs, Drug, Starbuckks, Trenchfoot, Checkmate, and a few others. Drug and I had some good memories, till I bounced for a few months then he went Ally and quit.. :(
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
Hordes Fist - has been around since 4/07.

Not sure, but it seems that it has been the oldest standing active Horde Guild on server. I remember those guilds on the list up above as well.

There are still some of the Sinix crew on the server.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]