Oldest guilds on the server?

85 Human Paladin
11/03/2011 07:03 AMPosted by Nàtion
I had several accounts on this realm, Hellzholy being my first Priest, I was in Veritas, Classic, Fusion, and a bunch of the way older guilds thats formed in '07, before I transfered from Cairne. I remember the top PvPers and PvErs, Drug, Starbuckks, Trenchfoot, Checkmate, and a few others. Drug and I had some good memories, till I bounced for a few months then he went Ally and quit.. :(

I remember Arena'ing with Drug at 80, he was good when he wasn't stoned out of his mind. Vent conversations would be:
"Dude....uh...dude...I'm gonna... uh.... like sap him, and... OH !@#$ WHERE'S THEIR ROGUE"
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
11/04/2011 11:54 PMPosted by Landotron
I had several accounts on this realm, Hellzholy being my first Priest, I was in Veritas, Classic, Fusion, and a bunch of the way older guilds thats formed in '07, before I transfered from Cairne. I remember the top PvPers and PvErs, Drug, Starbuckks, Trenchfoot, Checkmate, and a few others. Drug and I had some good memories, till I bounced for a few months then he went Ally and quit.. :(

I remember Arena'ing with Drug at 80, he was good when he wasn't stoned out of his mind. Vent conversations would be:
"Dude....uh...dude...I'm gonna... uh.... like sap him, and... OH !@#$ WHERE'S THEIR ROGUE"

LOL, couldn't have been said any better! We had a match just like that on my Priest ( Nàtion ), he was spamming his sap macro, and the whole time in Vent "I'm gonna get this rogue, I'll get him give me a minute .... I think I go ... oh !@#$ he got me, nvm Vanishing."
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
I miss velocity </3

or god forbid... DeToX... o.o
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
Katanas Edge great group of guys!
Reply Quote
WHO CARES!

i was the FIRST 85 ON THIS SERVER huehuehuehue

you boooooooooooooooobs
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Yes, Friends of Fantasy was on another realm but moved to Madoran. This has become an argument that was not intended and is well worn out. I never said that Friends of Fantasy was the oldest, just ONE of the oldest, Sheesh. And yes our guild moved to Madoran the first or second day that Madoran opened due to to overcrowding of the servers, this point and thread should now be retired.
Edited by Demongrimace on 4/11/2012 6:19 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
04/11/2012 06:15 AMPosted by Demongrimace
Yes, Friends of Fantasy was on another realm but moved to Madoran. This has become an argument that was not intended and is well worn out. I never said that Friends of Fantasy was the oldest, just ONE of the oldest, Sheesh. And yes our guild moved to Madoran the first or second day that Madoran opened due to to overcrowding of the servers, this point and thread should now be retired.

welcome to the mok'nathal realm forums
Reply Quote
This thread is anti-Boring Tuna propaganda. Everyone should report it to be deleted.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
APEX, nemesis, fusion, SINIX, family chaos, the guild owned by Denicalis(cant remember the name), Fuzz ruins parties, Zion, The Shadow League, Insomnia, Rizen, Aiur(first latin guild on mok i believe), ressurected, and many more guilds.

i played on mok when it first opened but transferred off the server during s7 of wrath, but had many great memories playing on this server (=
Reply Quote
i think it was Velocity or Azure Castle
i remember Superstar as GM of A C
Reply Quote
92 Tauren Shaman
made this guild around march '08 after being in 2 previous guilds when mok mok opened up. alot of old guilds are still around but you dont see them much anymore.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Hunter
06/01/2012 07:37 PMPosted by Misformoo
made this guild around march '08 after being in 2 previous guilds when mok mok opened up. alot of old guilds are still around but you dont see them much anymore.

Blackrose is ancient. I remember seeing them when I first started playing a month after bc dropped. Misformoo provided me with some good forum entertainment back in the day. Those indian parody vids still make me laugh.
Reply Quote
92 Tauren Shaman
06/10/2012 02:26 PMPosted by Elarson

Blackrose is ancient. I remember seeing them when I first started playing a month after bc dropped. Misformoo provided me with some good forum entertainment back in the day. Those indian parody vids still make me laugh.

thx. that kinda perked me up after the long week i've had so far being in charge at work since boss is on honeymoon all week lol.

I thought about asking the all mighty blizz to see if they can necro the thread (switch from old forum format to this one). My stupid azz didnt save the links when i switched comps and formated the old harddrive and converted it to an external lol.
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Mage
My Ally guild just celebrated 6 years.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
mok'nathal turns 6 in january. what server did your ally guild come from?
Reply Quote
91 Blood Elf Rogue
I'd love to know where the old nemesis people were, before that aweful guild merger that killed it.

Actually that's the thing I hated about BC, you either had to leave your guild or stay and have your best geared poached by other guilds to progress in the raiding scene.

Man people need to use these forums more. Think I'll post the link in trade.
Reply Quote
55 Night Elf Rogue
Anyone remember Legion of the Alliance? I was in that guild for a good year and a half playing as sestastalion. Not sure how long it lasted though.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
Hmmmm...old dead guilds? with people who were in them on this server :

Nemesis (the original Horde not the ally copy)

Velocity

Azure Castle

Azeroth Playmates

Family Chaos

SiNiX (ugh)

Benevolence

Shadow League

I remember beating up Musashi (sp) in Hillsbrad in TBC just after he made Katana's Edge
think back big guy to that pain in the !@# 70 lock. Top four on that list along with a freak filled guild named Blood Legion were formed the day Mok opened for TBC. Old names I know are still hanging around from them days but in different toon: miribella, thrawl , visor (haven't confirmed this one sounds a little diff on my vent)... athander, tirath, grimfang, valandrin (epic rogue), bloodmagus (at least someone claiming to be him), cairblustrum (epic shaman), and if you have ever had the pleasure to speak with miri or thrawl on vent you would know they have to be the dirtiest girls on the west coast funny as hell too sometimes a little pyshco. So no old guilds but a lot of old first gen Mok players. Most Ally though so should be on a KoS list somewhere.

Still around /flex
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
/Möö spam
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]