Voice Actor List by Character

90 Undead Warrior
Just a (Simple?) request. Could I see a list of the voice actors of Cataclysm by character? I don't know why this sort of thing is so hard to find actually. I have been googling for the last half hour, haven't found such a list.

So, blues, or fellow gamers who may have a list, could you post one? Like voice actor, and the characters that person voiced. I mean English voices, although I cant seem to find any kind of list at all. I also just finished watching the entire world of warcraft cata in game credits. Nothing.

Would love to see a list if anyone has one, Blue or otherwise (:
Reply Quote
25 Night Elf Druid
0.14 seconds on Google

http://www.google.com/search?q=voice+actors+for+world+of+warcraft&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
That list actually missed one too. Michael Dorn does one of the tauren NPC voices, and also one of the human NPC voices. He is listed on IMDB as "additional voices, uncredited" for WOW. Guess he didn't want the publicity or something...but it's definitely him.

This is all IMDB says for Michael Dorn and WOW:

2004 World of Warcraft (Video Game)
Additional Voices
Edited by Mogrigg on 2/13/2011 6:28 PM PST
Reply Quote
25 Night Elf Druid
That list actually missed one too. Michael Dorn does one of the tauren NPC voices, and also one of the human NPC voices. He is listed on IMDB as "additional voices, uncredited" for WOW. Guess he didn't want the publicity or something...but it's definitely him.

Awesome.

IMDB lists them too!

http://www.imdb.com/find?q=voice+actors+for+world+of+warcraft&sourceid=mozilla-search
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]