Solo Kael'Thas in TK

85 Tauren Paladin
Bad
I'd like to know if this is possible, as I have killed the first 3 bosses quite easily and it'd only make it better if I could do a mount run by myself.

Edit: As ret*, don't care about prot as I don't have the gear for it.
Edited by Madawk on 2/13/2011 11:12 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
No. To the best of my knowledge, only a Blood Dk has done it, in full raid gear. Prot would PROBABLY be fine.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
02/13/2011 11:21 PMPosted by Erbvirus
uhhh......i've seen a deathknight solo it so im pretty sure its possible

In a tank spec with full tank gear.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Paladins cannot solo KT. When you enter the phase where all four are rezzed you will be CC'd indefinately by the mage and hunter, and popping bubble will prevent you from doing enough damage to kill the mage.

Some classes that can use staves can solo it easily.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
NI
hunters can:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiMPYIs7yMA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xG4flsUnXA

but they can also solo illidan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51V22UKf9kc

Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I might have to try this tonight!
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Pro
Only a couple of classes are able to solo it, Paladins happen to not be one. Although you can 3 or 4 man it quite easily. Keep in mind if you 4 man it 3 people will be mind controlled so have someone in the group that can use daggers and make sure that person DOES NOT get mind controlled. Same for 3 manning it etc. I know this is possible to do because I did it last week. And the lovely Ashes Of Al'ar dropped :D Took 45 mins to think of a 4 manning strategy but definately worth it!!
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
02/14/2011 7:42 AMPosted by Saphiree
Only a couple of classes are able to solo it, Paladins happen to not be one. Although you can 3 or 4 man it quite easily. Keep in mind if you 4 man it 3 people will be mind controlled so have someone in the group that can use daggers and make sure that person DOES NOT get mind controlled. Same for 3 manning it etc. I know this is possible to do because I did it last week. And the lovely Ashes Of Al'ar dropped :D Took 45 mins to think of a 4 manning strategy but definately worth it!!

This, closest we got was 4 manning, needed Staff user and tank had to dagger us out of MC. Took a little learning, but we're all looking for ashes.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
you can skip right to KT now, you dont need to kill the other bosses.

I tried it as prot, and had problems when all of the weapons were up, you only had 2 minutes to kill them before the advisors spawned. maybe possible with ret, perhaps ret + shield?
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
You can solo it in prot. I have no idea about ret
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I'd like to know if this is possible, as I have killed the first 3 bosses quite easily and it'd only make it better if I could do a mount run by myself.

Edit: As ret*, don't care about prot as I don't have the gear for it.

I'm curious, how did you manage to solo Void Reaver? The Arcane Orbs keep us perma-silenced so all we can really do is CS and TV.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
All I've soloed from here is Al'ar(a little rough at times but only took one try). The other 3 I havent:

Void Reaver: 5 second silence that is reapplied every 3-4 seconds(perma silenced)
High Astromancer Solarian: Haven't even gotten to her(Solarian trash=Dr. Weavil 2.0 enough said)
Kael'Thas Sunstrider: Haven't Tried
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
All I've soloed from here is Al'ar(a little rough at times but only took one try). The other 3 I havent:

Void Reaver: 5 second silence that is reapplied every 3-4 seconds(perma silenced)
High Astromancer Solarian: Haven't even gotten to her(Solarian trash=Dr. Weavil 2.0 enough said)
Kael'Thas Sunstrider: Haven't Tried

1st, go prot

Void Reaver=Seal of insight, you will get a few knockbacks where you can use wog or holy radiance, bubble and heal if needed.
HAS=PoP wings kill mc bubble right as you get mced cancel bubble kill it. For the fight you will be in the air a lot but she will eventually die just dont let the priests heal her.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]