Which trinket for holy priest?

85 Blood Elf Priest
I've got four to choose from basically, currently using Tyrande's Favorite Doll which i finally got today and the Tsunami deck.

The great thing about these two trinkets is that great wave from the deck is up nearly all the time and you can go into a boss fight with 5 stacks easy from holy nova, and you can start any boss fight with the reclaim maxed at 4200. Great way to start any encounter, no?

The other trinkets I have are Mandala of Stirring Patterns and Core of Ripeness (which I do not actually own)... any thoughts on these trinkets?

Personally I love the two I'm using and will likely stick with them for now, but would love to hear some feedback.

THANKS!
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
The combination of Jar of Ancient Remedies and Darkmoon Card: Tsunami is currently BiS for holy. Tyrande's Favorite Doll comes in close behind, and I would use that until you can replace it with the Jar.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Thanks
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
Keep in mind however that the Jar's mana regen cooldown can also be passed on to another healer as long as you're in melee range of them. The Jar is a more versatile trinket overall.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Card/Doll/Jar

If you find yourself having mana issues use jar

Otherwise use doll. :)

Always use card imo.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Stick with Tyrande's Favorite Doll for sure.

I'd take Core of Ripeness over DMC:Tsunami simply because of the large spirit difference and the fact that I can control it, rather than waiting for a proc.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Int is primary for both priest specs, regardless of how nice the spirit may be. go with the doll/card. the jar is a nice regen trinket if you're having trouble with mana, but don't use it as your primary trinket for everyday stuff.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]