New KoS List

So what are the amounts and terms on some of these?

Got pics on Stibbles during a hugfest today while Borisha and I were were making 'friends' with a big ol' group of Alliance.

By the way, if you see him flagged in TB skinning just leave him be. Odds are he is gonna bug me and I have to stop leveling my Priest KTHXBAI =^.^=
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
?
Reply Quote
Stibbles Druid Fifth Column Alliance

Because i owe him much <3

Oh and add these two toons

Amatearasu Warlock Infinity Alliance
Fugenbosatsu Paladin Infinity Alliance

^

In response to that. I wanted to know what the terms and such were. I keep my peepers open for Alliance on this list when I'm out there doing dailies, etc. and will snag pics as needed for giggles and participation in the fun. :)

Though with the lack of responses, I'm getting the feeling this isn't like the old KoS list, most just people joking about it. Though I may add a couple Alliance names out there to stir the pot and make things a bit more exciting. ^.^
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
evolve, warrior, think twice, horde LOLWUT JUST TRY.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
I return after a month Hiatus Miss me=)?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
Nope... im still trying to kill that damn disc priest i started dueling after the last patch... jk
Edited by Halkalla on 3/23/2011 11:51 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Good luck trying to kill sev lol
Reply Quote
86 Night Elf Hunter
At one time i could on my mage but not now :D
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I'll be taking kos requests against alliance toons message me horde side with the person, the stipulations, and the payment, pretty much guaranteed kills with as much proof as needed
Reply Quote
Sevilina
Priest
Bring a friend she has a pocket warrior.
1,000g
Any screenshot, anywhere, NOT during TB battle but before and after would be fine.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
Excuse me sir but i'm the only one aloud to claim sev, kkthx >.>
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
rawr I'll protect Sev=D with gryllus sennira and who ever else^_^
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Varidan
2000g
anytime not during tb
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Vasilis
3500g
i dont care when
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
thanks stibbs i feel the love. duri shush and borisha l2play ur druid u and ur friends took 10 mins to kill me and sev. 5v2 = 10 min fight come on now.
Reply Quote
03/11/2011 08:51 PMPosted by Broticuno
evolve, warrior, think twice, horde LOLWUT JUST TRY.

Broccoli! Your name makes me smile except when it`s followed by "has defeated bananananana in a duel". Anywho, good fun. I`ll try to be in front of Org whenever someone feels like dueling.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Lol :D
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Borisha
999G 99S 99C
Reply Quote
Borisha
999G 99S 99C

Lol, sounds like someone I've undercut on the AH a few times.
Reply Quote
05/27/2011 05:40 PMPosted by Pällyränger
thanks stibbs i feel the love. duri shush and borisha l2play ur druid u and ur friends took 10 mins to kill me and sev. 5v2 = 10 min fight come on now.

I'm resto, what you wamme do? Deal is I keep them alive they kill stuff. Can't help it if they don't keep their side of the bargain. :P
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]