mage and dk off specs and rotations

85 Undead Mage
well my off spec on this toon is frost b ut am thinkin gbout going fire cause my main spec is arcane but i need a good pvp spec, also my dk is unholy spec but id like a tanking spec and rotation for him if anyone can help me out please let me know thanks :D
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Mage
Hello, I'm Sleeper, and I was the best mage on server along with Fabbin in TBC. I tell women that nowadays, and they throw themselves at me. (I am still the best mage on the server, even though I hardly play, if that tells you just how skilled I am.)

That said, the only spell you need is ice lance. If you are casting something else, you are doing it wrong.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
My best advice is to finish high school mages are just gay ret pallies and learn about sentence structure. Other than that, enjoy your DK.
Reply Quote
88 Undead Mage
Frost is best for pvp. You gain control of the situation very quickly with slowing of movement speed and able to freeze you opposites while charging up for larger hits makes it worth. Fire is not as powerful as frost or arcane, but if you're interested in DOTs and having to keep up with them, go with fire, just keep in mind you mana will suffer.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
During the common moments when Seleucus is talking and the rare moments when I am actually listening, it sounds like Fire is supposed to be sorta low on PvE DPS currently. Or something. But it'll probably do better than Arcane until you get geared.

For PvP just go frost, and ignore Atomica. You don't need to graduate high school, just get your GED.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
I think he was actually asking for spec and rotation and what not.

You could do what most people do when they have no idea and just blindly spec and rotate whatever elitistjerks.com tells you to until you figure it out.

Be the Sheep. We have cake. Cake is good.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
/facepalm
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
Nice necro. Original post was in february. Hopefully he's figured it out by now...
Reply Quote
94 Night Elf Rogue
08/12/2011 05:52 PMPosted by Zimdawg
Hopefully

out by

february.

Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
Oh also... the OP doesn't exist anymore, at least with that name. He's now a level 20 rogue.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Im actually still around lol and yeah i figured it all out already
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
01/16/2012 08:31 PMPosted by Papasmerf
Im actually still around lol and yeah i figured it all out already

If I were you, I'd stop bumping this thread. I'll just... leave it alone there. Probably not a good idea to bring this back to anyone's attention.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]