[H]<Coma Divine> LF Holy Pally/Disc Priest

85 Troll Druid
We've had some raiders with schedule changes that are unable to regularly commit to our schedule now. Anyone who is interested in finding out more about available positions, please send a tell or mail to one of the officers listed above!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
I recommend this guild.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Updated for guild level.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
My name is Cava and I approve this message!
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Updated for guild level.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Seeking a disc priest or holy pally to complete our raid team . Some of our raiders had schedule changes that affected attendance over the summer and ultimately our ability to progress. Our core raiders have experience on multiple bosses but as a guild we have only come within 10% of downing a couple bosses with pugs. We expect to move forward once this position is filled with a reliable individual. Information about the guild is available at the top of this thread, or I can be reached in-game for further details.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]