100 Troll Shaman
Denied you sexy devil

youre almost as sexy as Wyrick
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Denied you sexy devil

thanks broh

and the way you italicized AND underlined my name kinda turns me on.

Reply Quote
100 Troll Shaman
02/26/2011 3:41 PMPosted by Adesais

That thing you did with your spine last night where my eyes rolled back and the panda escaped was probably the biggest orgasm I've ever had. I remember clearly spraying the walls with my man milk as you whispered your moms secret pasta recipe in my ear
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Denied you sexy devil

aha with goggles ill b sexy as wyrick ;D
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Paladin
02/26/2011 3:56 PMPosted by Refreshed

That thing you did with your spine last night where my eyes rolled back and the panda escaped was probably the biggest orgasm I've ever had. I remember clearly spraying the walls with my man milk as you whispered your moms secret pasta recipe in my ear

I have NO idea what you are talking about obviously because I wasn't there, but I have to say I lol'd IRL so hard after reading this.
Reply Quote
86 Goblin Warlock
you're not supposed to know.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
:D!
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
lol. i saw the video and it was fail. this is kira btw. why was it fail, because you wasn't 1v1'ing anyone. you are frotst mage, geared and was attacking people by suprise. i hate it when people post videos of them not 1v1'ing people in equal gear as them. But i'am not going to lie, after seeing you duel on ursin realm, your really good in pvp. so im not saying you suck, i just want to see some 1v1'ing.

LONG LIVE KIRATSUCHI!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
TBH you lucky im not still there or i would own the server again like i did on my pally zethal with my bro zarel. And its like of corse you own a territory i mean that server has like 100 people on it and your a frost mage.
Reply Quote
80 Tauren Druid
highest PR 1500 in almost full viscious, 77 games played @1400

damn bro u a beast
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Lol. Bigfatjerk. Totally living up to your name, HOWEVER
please don't call TB your territory when all you're doing is killing people with 1-2 mobs on them or in the middle of mining/herbing.
always guildey <3 but that is a bit much :)

(And only showing video of you @!##%% kids with under 2k resl :P)
Edited by Birdey on 5/31/2011 8:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
I'm amazed that after so many years of playing this game (I think you've been around since Vanilla?) and this being your main, that you haven't passed gankstar status in PvP. What gives bud, no RBG's or Arenas?
Reply Quote
TB = my territory

get trolled
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
Since you love jacking peep's names, I thought I'd show what the real BFJ did back in the day.

http://youtu.be/LlYHrVl0esk

Dude was jacking 3-4 guys at a time. He wasn't above ganking, but he wasn't afraid to rest his belly on your back either...

Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
you sound upset
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
furious
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]