2 days and no reply from Splat.

That's awkward.
Edited by Nóx on 2/19/2011 5:03 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
I miss them too
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
Looks like they don't miss you guys at all. I'd say they probably despise you, hate is also a possibility. Good luck getting a response from said individual, anyways. xoxox.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
03/29/2011 6:24 AMPosted by Brgrkng
I miss them too

Looks like they don't miss you guys at all. I'd say they probably despise you, hate is also a possibility. Good luck getting a response from said individual, anyways. xoxox.

You can't even figure out if they are talking about an individual or a group of people, and you are trying to troll? Good luck.

I'm pretty sure Aza knows they were a pvp guild that was at its peak during BC.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
mad or ?
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
TEIM WIZZER FAREVA!
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
Yes, I miss the group not the individuals
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
03/29/2011 03:32 AMPosted by Nóx

Yep - it was a horde PVP guild with a lot of good peeps in it around BC. I keep in touch with a couple of them via facebook. The rest I'm sure moved on.

Troll on baddie.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
Splat says, "Hi".
Reply Quote
29 Human Warlock
Brgrkng posts here? That's depressing. I thought we had found a nice, new realm with lots of potential. :(
Reply Quote
<3
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
04/12/2011 10:52 AMPosted by Darzog
Splat says, "Hi".

hihihihiiiii
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]