Trade Chat and YOU

85 Orc Death Knight
So its been awhile since i posted figured it was time.

Todays topic is Trade Chat and you... Things you should know about (these are all Assumptions and nothing more- according to the "other" PLAYERS of Draka)

-Everyones Gay
-No one gets laid
-Everyone is better at your class then you
-Someone knows someone who did better then what you just said
- Any question asked results in you being a scrub
-Everyone is having intimate relations with your mom
-If you play more then 9 hours a week you have no life

This should about Sum up the normal trade chat day. More importantly..... I have stolen both the Horde and Alliance's Supply of PIE...my ransom is **20 stacks of Ruined Leather Scraps**

If i have forgot anything from our normal Trade Chat.... Please feel free to post :P
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
I beg to differ whom ever you are.

The chances of you stealing my pie are slim to none because not even Narlyna is able to get past the army of ankle bitters thwarting off everyone unless i say otherwise.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Warrior
I have my pie locked securely away in a hidden vault, and the whipped topping hidden in another vault at a secondary location.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
02/16/2011 1:53 PMPosted by Mäat
More importantly..... I have stolen both the Horde and Alliance's Supply of PIE...my ransom is **20 stacks of Ruined Leather Scraps**

I laff'd.

02/16/2011 2:48 PMPosted by Scandális
The chances of you stealing my pie are slim to none because not even Narlyna is able to get past the army of ankle bitters thwarting off everyone unless i say otherwise.

We need to discuss this again.

02/16/2011 3:08 PMPosted by Snooptrogg
I have my pie locked securely away in a hidden vault, and the whipped topping hidden in another vault at a secondary location.

This.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Don't forget the proverbial "Welcome to Ignore!"
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
bump because blizz cant update character profiles.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll171/MurphysLawAgain/Necropost.jpg
Reply Quote
100 Troll Shaman
I lold

@ Maat: O hai ^_^ long time no seez
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
I just wasted my life reading this. I am so disgusted at the fail attempt at trolling.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]