Warsong Gulch: Suspend Your Disbelief!

90 Goblin Warrior
Oh yeah, and if the Alliance is able to capture flags the trees of Ashenvale will be saved. Flags and trees... you know...
Reply Quote
61 Human Warlock
02/16/2011 7:40 PMPosted by Phozzybear
I like you. :D

And I like you, random, attractive female human!

Want to have small half-orcs that grow up to capture the flag and spank themselves with it while mooning their opponents on the ledge by their graveyards?

We could name them Dumass, Johny Awesome, and Ballz with the Fishing Achievement Title.

Of course! Although why settle for me when you can have...Kalevere, my succubus, instead? See, you mentioned the children spanking themselves, and I don't do that, but Kalevere does it all the time!

I like you. :D
He copied it from one of the fan-comics. Word for word.

Sorry, but I don't like elves that way. I mean, I do, but he asked first. You could have my voidwalker, Graz'rath, though...
And yeah, I know, but it made me laugh.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
The only reason we set up an Alliance here, is because they have a Horde Base over there. And the only reason they have a Horde Base over there, is because we have an Alliance Base here.

Even if we were to pull out today, and if they would come take our base, they would have two bases in the middle of a box canyon. Whoopdee-****ing-doo.

What's up with that anyway? I mean, I signed on to fight some Scourge. Next thing I know, Tirion Fordring's blown up the entire Scourge Army and I’m stuck in the middle of nowhere, fighting a bunch of Horde Guys.
Edited by Simain on 2/17/2011 12:20 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
I love the single hut on each side, that's where Mankirk's wife is lo- /dead
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
The only reason we set up an Alliance here, is because they have a Horde Base over there. And the only reason they have a Horde Base over there, is because we have an Alliance Base here.

Even if we were to pull out today, and if they would come take our base, they would have two bases in the middle of a box canyon. Whoopdee-****ing-doo.

What's up with that anyway? I mean, I signed on to fight some Scourge. Next thing I know, Tirion Fordring's blown up the entire Scourge Army and I’m stuck in the middle of nowhere, fighting a bunch of Horde Guys.

You sir are full of win. Thank you for existing.
Reply Quote
47 Worgen Priest

... I love you.
Reply Quote
82 Dwarf Paladin
for everyone's entertainment.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BAM9fgV-ts

enjoy
Reply Quote
53 Troll Druid
Edited by Simain on 2/17/11 8:20 AM (UTC) The only reason we set up an Alliance here, is because they have a Horde Base over there. And the only reason they have a Horde Base over there, is because we have an Alliance Base here.

lol red vs blue

lmao id totally forgotten about RvB, totally gotta go re-watch that now
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
The battle of Warsong Gulch has been raging on for 6 years. I'm reluctant to believe it's of any significant value anymore due to it's age and constant violence. If Mages can suspend Dalaran in mid-air in definitely, then our technology is surely beyond simple lumber and ore. And yet we still fight there - as much as ever. Why?
Reply Quote
86 Undead Mage

He copied it from one of the fan-comics. Word for word.

He did not claim otherwise.

Alas, he DID imply otherwise. After all I believe he was only pointing it out because Mrs. "I like you :D" seemed to be under the impression that he DID make it up. Either that, or she was saying "I like you :D" for the same reason people say "I like you :D" when the reference some cult classic movie or meme or something that nobody else but those two get.

:\ the mystery deepens.

But yes, please, give credit where it is due. PLEASE. It's just common courtesy. >_<
Edited by Pyre on 2/17/2011 3:28 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Clearly none of you attended the Izzard School of International Supremacy. The reason the battle rages for the flags is because of the flags.

You see, if either side successfully steals the flag of the opposing side, the opposing side can no longer exist as a sovereign entity.

Those are the rules. I didn't just make them up.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid

And I like you, random, attractive female human

also, its a gnome?

If you actually followed the conversation, you would have noticed that the "human" was Anneth, who is, in fact, a human.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
02/16/2011 7:46 PMPosted by Zarhym
I see what you did there. :p

Of course you did, the rocks and trees didn't block your line of sight.
Edited by Zharot on 2/18/2011 12:20 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
Pre-WotLK Explanations:
Arathi Basin Battlemaster: "My allies, we must defeat the Alliance in Arathi Basin and secure the resources! No war can be fueled without the lumber, ore, and food needed to fight!"
Alterac Valley Battlemaster: "NO! We must crush the dwarves in Alterac Vally first. Without their man-power, the humans in Arathi will crumble."
Eye of the Storm: "We must capture the Outland by defeating the draenei in the Eye of the Storm. If we can hold Tempest Keep for our own, the Twisting Nether shall be ours!"
Warsong Gulch Battlemaster: "HA! Show's what you chicks know. What we really gots tah do tah win this war is....... CAPTURE THE FLAG!"
*other battlemasters deliver a cold stare*
Warsong Gulch Battlemaster: "What? We could call 'em nubs and dis their moms...."

Heh i saw that comic posted too xD (wasn't it posted on the blizz sight infact?) But to the OP I agree some the LOS issues (like shooting through the ground at the GYs) is super annoying, especially in low level pvp where if the other team has a decked out hunter (or a couple hunters) they can just GY farm the whole opposing team.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]