Honor Heirlooms --- Chest Slot

60 Undead Warrior
So why is there no chest peice purchasable with honor?? only makes sence there should be right?
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
No, PvP shoulders and weapons are available with honor. Chestpieces, real weapons, PvE shoulders, and trinkets are available with JP. Don't count on that changing any time soon.
Reply Quote
sence?

you're not making any sense.
Reply Quote
60 Undead Warrior
i know whats available... im saying a new chest peice with some resil should be added purchasable with honor.
Reply Quote
60 Undead Warrior
spelling police oh no
Edited by Rebreather on 2/17/2011 8:39 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
02/17/2011 8:37 AMPosted by Rebreather
spelling police o know

i now right?
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
spelling police o know

I lol'd at this.

And why should there be resilience chest heirlooms (or resilience heirlooms at all) purchasable with honor? Do heirlooms even get resilience scaling before 60 or so?
Reply Quote
60 Undead Warrior
all the pvp honor heirlooms hav resil
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Priest
Yeah there should be. Too bad there isn't.

If you don't want to instance for justice points, I recommend doing the argent tournament for the crusader title. Once that's earned, you can buy ALL of the PvE BoAs that aren't part of guild leveling achievements with crusader seals!
Reply Quote
60 Undead Warrior
i just don't see why there are weps, shoulders, and a trink but no chest makes no sense
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Priest
02/17/2011 8:50 AMPosted by Rebreather
i just don't see why there are weps, shoulders, and a trink but no chest makes no sense
There's also the lack of a 2nd trinket. PvE BoA trinkets stack together.
Edited by Priestdwarf on 2/17/2011 8:54 AM PST
Reply Quote
60 Undead Warrior
you could have decent amount of resil if the pvp trinks were stackable. to bad i guess
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]