[A} Running With Scissors Wants YOU!

Since the dawn of… well, of Dawnbringer, the heroes of Running With Scissors have laid waste to the foulest, evilest and smelliest manifestations that the World of Warcraft has ever belched forth!

Our heroes entered the server with the snows of Northrend and took on all the challenges the icebound continent had to offer! Like a sexy Michael Flatley on steroids they conquered the safety dance of Naxxaramas. They faced down the Abombination Patchwerk, the bag of bones Sapphiron, and the fairy guy, the one in the dress at the end bit, yer guy with the mangy cat...

Following the felling of Kel’Thuzad our champions gathered the sticks and stones they used to pelt their enemies with and headed to Ulduar, and then to Icecrown where their metal was tested in the Argent Tournament and they learned the true value of rocket boots while dodging Yetis.

Tested and tried our heroes set forth to finally take on the Citadel of Icecrown. Armed only with large cotton swabs and sturdy knickers of yak hide they felled the mighty guardians of the evil Arthas one by one, finally facing down the Lich King himself. Our mighty heroes mooned in a great show of bravery and Arthas was silenced for all eternity!

And now… the earth trembles, great rifts of lava rise to the surface of the known world of Azeroth while our champions sip green tea and watch day time soaps. A new evil is waiting…

Will you join them? Will you don your yak hide knickers and stand with these heroes against the evil of Deathwing?

Running With Scissors are seeking a talented healer to fill the final permanent slot of our third 10man cataclysm raiding team. Our focus is, to kill things, get shinies and have a good time doing it! Join us in our quest for pixel domination and a jolly good romp in a raid dungeon.

We are currently 7/12 and this raid will run on Sunday's from 11am - 3pm Server

Apply at: rwsdb.wowstead.com
Edited by Fok on 3/8/2011 8:03 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Any times and days yet? I've got a prot pally and arcane mage who are looking too. Say hi to Antianara for me.
Reply Quote
:) Hi Relk. Team 1 runs on Friday from 7pm - 11pm server. That team is full. The second team is running on Monday at 7pm server this team is just about full and good to go.
Team three which I am now actively recruiting for is planning to run on Sunday from 11am-4pm server. This team has an opening for 1 tank possibly two heal spots open also.
xx Fok, Antianara, Maradadi :D
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Christ, how many characters do you have?

I'm assuming that means that dps is full everywhere then.
Reply Quote
We might have dps spots open on Sundays team perhaps even Tuesdays one. Certainly we would give due consideration to any applicant with merit. Definitely closed on Hunters and DK's atm and our biggest resource gap is in the healing/tank department.

I have quite a few lol but those three are my important trinity that make up the Tank/Heal and dps aspects thereby giving me a 3D view of boss fights :D
Reply Quote
We have 1 tank 1 heal spot and a possible opening for a dps slot also. This team will run on Sundays from 11am - 3/4pm server.
Reply Quote
I'd be willing to bring gearfiend to fill that tank spot for team 3 if yall want him. Though I would have to finish leveling first...which won't take long. Let me know Anti..... ^_^
Reply Quote
Bumpage, as apposed to Bum-Page .. which is clearly a website Bums don't go to because they can't afford to surf the netz.

Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
And now… the earth trembles, great rifts of lava rise to the surface of the known world of Azeroth while our champions sip green tea and watch day time soaps. A new evil is waiting…

Do I have to sip green tea? I'd rather have Sweet Tea =D!

-Free Bump, Due to my extreme boredom while attempting to get PTR 4.1 to work... :S
Reply Quote
Kapow
Reply Quote
Bump - Still looking for healers RWS is currently 6/12
Reply Quote
There is one heal spot left on this team prefer a druid or priest. Team will raid on Sunday from 11am - 3pm. Possible back up dps slots.
Reply Quote
More bumps still one heal slot open don't make us pug :(
Reply Quote
The pug bus is coming.... beep beep
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Heal me moar pls
Reply Quote
Bumping for the people that wouldn't rather attend church dressed in a pretty pink frock than raid on a Sunday morning.
Reply Quote
won't somebody PLEASE think of the children! The children that could spawn if Magmaw is permitted to procreate with Valiona. MONSTER WORM DRAGON THINGS could be let loose across Azeroth.
Tanks and healers.. apply now to save the WORLD (of wow)
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I'd be cool with raiding Tot4W on sunday with G3, if nothing else to play with my cousin. But I can only do Tot4W... So probably not the best applicant, although currently in the top 10 prot pallies gear wise on Ally side ^^
Reply Quote
Allow me to say one final time, with conviction and heartfelt honesty.

No.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]