Heroic Shadowfang Keep Baron Ashbury 2-Man

85 Human Paladin
Hello Hakkar! Shieldadin here with my friend Waddams. We got bored a few days ago and felt like attempting to 2-man a heroic, so we chose SFK. While we managed to kill the trash and the first boss, along with all the trash leading to Lord Walden and Lord Walden himself, I only posted the first boss because, well Lord Walden didn't feel like much of a challenge. The trash was more difficult than him.

A few notes here, we did not put this together via. the dungeon finder so we do not have the "Luck of the Draw" buff, also we do not have any other outside buffs from other players (ie. fort etc). Feel free to give it attempts as its not that challenging once you get a solid pattern down.

Not well with posting code etc. so I would do the video here without having to use the link, if anyone could help me with the code to do this I'd appreciate it. =)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txW3lbMBVgs
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]