More BoA's

85 Undead Warrior
This is a request and not a demand. So far I have more reasons as to why this is a good thing and not bad. Please keep the feedback coming and maybe blizzard might grant us this request.

To sum up the thread, ,make more BoA items. We need more things to spend my JP on. They could cost 4k Justice Points or whatever is deemed fair. Also an extra 10% exp boost is always nice :). Shields for casters, Shields for tanks, boots, pants all that stuff. These new BoA's will scale only up to 80, that way people will still have to work for gear in Cata zones.

Reasons why this is a good thing.
1. More things to work towards at LVL Cap.
2. Faster Leveling for people who have done it a lot of times.
3. More gear for people on their first character. If the group you are running with already has BoA's then that means more loot for your new character.
4. Potentially more tanks in LFD que. With something else to work for instead of just the 70 Valor points a day, more tanks will probably run heroics.
5. BoA's are not BiS items.
Reasons why it can be a bad thing.
1. Some people think that BoA's are BiS and may complain.
Edited by Zomblor on 2/17/2011 1:26 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
They give you all the possible mats you need and yet you still get JP capped?
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
525 on both professions. And those mats are pretty much useless to me. I can farm way more than that in a couple of minutes. Either way would you be against another JP dump/faster way to level an alt?
Reply Quote
73 Undead Hunter
http://www.wowhead.com/item=62038#comments

Scroll down a tad and you will see BoA
Edited by Altred on 2/16/2011 6:00 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
Omg is that real or fake? I havent seen anyone with BoA pants ever.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
02/16/2011 6:02 PMPosted by Zomblor

It was removed.

Never made it past the beta.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
02/16/2011 6:04 PMPosted by Eldred

It was removed.

Well they could re-instate them. People like rewards. And 4k jp is not a giveaway by anymeans.
Reply Quote
70 Dwarf Death Knight
02/16/2011 6:04 PMPosted by Eldred

It was removed.

Yeah , they were used only during the beta along , i think, boa boots.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
Don't let the pants die!
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Aparently, they were tested and taken out for a future patch. Remember, BoA chests didn't come out for a while. Im still waiting for my BoA shield TBH
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
I like the way you think Hrudek. Why just stop at pants? make BOA everything.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
Hand-me-down pants? Eww. But ok.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
Faster alt making and more things to work towards. @Julia They have undies on, no skin contact :).
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Death Knight
How about 4000jp for a token that takes your next alt from level 1 to level 80 and equips it with ilvl ~200 greens gear in a 10 second cast?

What they should do is just sell valor points--10 valor for 1000 justice. That would use them up right quick...
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
How about 4000jp for a token that takes your next alt from level 1 to level 80 and equips it with ilvl ~200 greens gear in a 10 second cast?

What they should do is just sell valor points--10 valor for 1000 justice. That would use them up right quick...

Even with bonus EXP you still have to go through to the areas. And with the same arguement about BOA in BG, these are earned pieces of equipment and therefore doesn't qualify as a handout.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
While leveling my Prot paladin in WotLK, I noticed how much of a pain it was to find a decent shield. I actually had to buy things like Skullflame Shield and do the Sporeggar rep quests (etc) just to get blue or epic quality shields.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
Hmm im changing the name from BOA pants to More BOA's.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]