I feel so bad for Hunters.

22 Gnome Warrior
08/01/2012 08:25 AMPosted by Eponine
you're responding to a post from february 2011 fyi

Yea, the person who necroed this thread probably did some weird search and failed to notice the last post date. I saw it on the front page and didn't think to check the date. Sorry.
Reply Quote
100 Human Hunter
Higher skill cap = more fun to play.

I'll kite rogues til the day I die
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
02/17/2011 05:12 PMPosted by Taills
crappier pets

umm... gtfo

no I kinda agree here, we had a wasp at one time..know what it did? Not only did it do nature damge and sunder.. a stealther couldnt stealth with the sting on him. We had a cat once know what it did? It had a damn fast attack speed faster than anything else tore up people in pvp. We had a spirit beast once know what it did? it had a moonfire ability that was ranged..not bad damage either. We had windserpents once. know what they did? their lightning attack wasnt some silly magical buff it did crap tons of damage for marks hunters, we had boars that would double dip damage on charge /gore..and ravagers that would stun and do pretty good damage..but pardon my trip down memory lane. Pets used to be something special and they were unique in what they did.

In some ways its easier now being homogenized, but the uniqueness is gone from them, and they dont do anything like their predecessors.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
I usually do quite well in random BGs on my Hunter. Just remember this late in the expansion a freshly leveled character is about as useless as a companion pet. Gear up, get 2pc tier pieces from DS and the DS bow. You'll be tearing everyone outside of Locks and Spriests to pieces.

Post on your Hunter so we can analyze your spec and glyphs
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
deleted
Edited by Banard on 8/2/2012 8:31 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Thread is nearly a year and a half old, when hunters were in a worse place and everyone was pissy about the change to focus. How the hell did this get bumped anyway.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
would be nice if us hunters had a aoe, kinda like the mages an locks , call it something like, rain of arrows , seen it b4 in other online games was a ton fun, only been playin wow sense cat came out , i've played hunters in most online games, an was, and has always been my fav class to play just hope with mop things seem a bit improved.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
08/02/2012 12:22 PMPosted by Ironcheeks
would be nice if us hunters had a aoe, kinda like the mages an locks , call it something like, rain of arrows , seen it b4 in other online games was a ton fun, only been playin wow sense cat came out , i've played hunters in most online games, an was, and has always been my fav class to play just hope with mop things seem a bit improved.

We did. It was Volley. That was taken away some time ago, and because of that multi-shot got a partial upgrade hitting every target close to the initial target.
Edited by Quicksliver on 8/2/2012 2:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]