(H)Noob Explosion recruiting 8/13 Heroic

85 Blood Elf Paladin
Currently Seeking:

-A Healer of any class.

Noob Explosion is recruiting players for our secondary group and for possible subs into our main group. We are continuing to push for stable progress through the current heroic raid tier and require members looking to have steady progress with strong reliability.

Raid Times:
- Raid nights are Monday –Thursday 12-3am EST (9-12 PST). Not all nights are required but we ask to have at least 3 of 4 nights per week attendance (baring emergencies).

About us:
- Semi –competitive guild always looking to improve and have steady progress without drama or fear of difficult content.
- Enchants and gems are paid for from the guild bank funds
- Repairs are paid for by the guild bank when players reach a specific rank within the guild (obtained by performance and consistency)
- EPGP loot system designed to evenly distribute loot among active players, minimize ramp up time for new players and limit drama.
- Solid players always looking to improve themselves while still maintaining a relaxed atmosphere.
- We are always looking to make our raid more successful so if you feel you can add more to the group than one of our current players feel free to apply and let us know why we need you.

Requirements
- Have a stable schedule that allows them to consistently make the majority of raids (3/4 days per week)
- Have a stable internet connection and a stable machine with a playable frame rate
- Be willing to accept criticism and make changes to your spec/playstyle for the better of the raid as a whole. Have a solid understanding of your class mechanics and an understanding of the basics of all boss mechanics.
- Be able to make 3 out of 4 of the assigned raid days (outlined above)
- Be willing to take part in either progression 10 man group as the situation dictates

For more information about the guild feel free to contact the guild-master “Stefanh” in game or through email:
stefanhaines@sympatico.ca
shaines@relic.com
Edited by Stefanh on 5/14/2011 8:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Update for Heroic Atramedes defeated.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Update, now seeking 1 Tank.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Would I have to hear your voice?
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Can my mage haz heroic PVE lewtz plox?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
02/23/2011 7:40 AMPosted by Dactylic

This is actually for our secondary group so no you would not be required to hear my voice which may be quite a plus.
Edited by Stefanh on 3/1/2011 5:07 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
ARE YOU GUYS BETTER THAN CATACLYSM 10 MAN ELITE GUILD CRIMSON DAWN GOING FOR SERVER FIRSTS?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
NO CAPS LOCK PLEASE.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
holdin shift cuz im angry
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Update: Heroic Conclave of Wind defeated.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
WHERES MY GOLD STEFAN!
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
this the troll stefan thread?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
02/26/2011 9:17 PMPosted by Stefanh

This is actually for our secondary group so no you would not be required to hear my voice which may be quite a plus.

Handled like a man.

He greets his worshippers AT THE DOOR.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Update:

looking for 1 DPS (DK, Balance Druid, Elemental Shaman, Shadow Priest or Ret paladin)
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
What about beast mage dps? You know the 4 percent hit kinda dps.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Update: Heroic Magmaw Defeated.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Update: Seeking a tank.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
I am looking for a guild to join, pretty good prot warrior. Find me online or respond if you would be interested in having me in your guild.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
I think Stefanh's voice is quite sexy. Screw any of you who think otherwise. It sort of makes my balls wet.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Rogue
04/10/2011 04:22 AMPosted by Warmage
I think Stefanh's voice is quite sexy. Screw any of you who think otherwise. It sort of makes my balls wet.

You should really get that checked out..
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]