@Deathquoi

(Locked)

90 Draenei Shaman
Im gonna be sorry to leave the DK forums because its gonna really hurt not getting told by you that Im bad because im unhappy with what has happened to the DK class.. Cheers my friend may you find another you enjoy trolling...
85 Goblin Death Knight
Does somebody need a bottle?
1 Orc Rogue
WHINE ONE ONE SOMEBODY CALL THE WAHHHHHHHMBULANCE. WE HAVE AN EMOGENCY.
85 Orc Death Knight
You're just doing this for the attention now.
85 Goblin Death Knight
You made a post to QQ at someone for bashing you...for complaining in another classes forum... don't think we'll miss you much either.
90 Human Death Knight
I'm going to be sorry when you leave because there just won't be quite enough pissing and moaning around here for my tastes.
85 Undead Warlock
NERF FEAR LOLOLOLOL
90 Human Death Knight
02/18/2011 5:38 PMPosted by Nexgelu
I'm going to be sorry when you leave because there just won't be quite enough pissing and moaning around here for my tastes.

you can troll me Death, I like your hair ;)

Thx bro :D
85 Troll Death Knight
Deathquoi, what was it that you used to have in your signature? You want me to be scared of how much I love you or something?

I don't remember but we should make little blue humans with tusks. You have to be the mom, though.
Edited by Nijeak on 2/19/2011 8:02 AM PST
85 Goblin Death Knight
Wow, this is comedic gold.
85 Goblin Death Knight
Wow, this is comedic gold.

>.> femgoblin, i dont know whether to shudder and walk away or scream and throw something at it

That's what I said when I faction changed!

Thinking about going Orc though, they just look better in plate.
Edited by Snickles on 2/19/2011 10:42 AM PST
50 Undead Hunter
Posted on my hunter to make Kaiser's argument invalid.

We are an actual pvp guild on blackwater raiders....(he got his username from us, we're still contemplating on wether or not we assasinate him for making our guildname look like @#!@)

And further more, If you have to flame a guild for no other particular reason than to troll in another class's forums, your argument is invalid anyways.

10$ please.

Im not sure you know what invalid means or what proof is or what a logical argument is. Okay, I just think you are dumb.
Edited by Chalmers on 2/19/2011 11:33 AM PST
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]