This is a Stonemaul vanilla nostalgia thread

The 40 man OOC rezzer pocketace 60 paladin. Dont know where he went.

Jdstormfist grinding endlessly for eyes for the priest wep.

All the l33t hunters on the ally side that no longer exsist Hoggin, Bupkis, Marist.

Yelling at Sui on vent
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Zip bringing his lvl 58 e-girlfriend into MC

30/21 PvP and being terrible.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
Hahah I definitely made a lot of gold off of the ol' "Eye of Shadow"

With regard to Hoggin and Bupkis, they do actually exist still. At least Hoggin does. He found me when Cata hit. He, Urik, and some others server transfered from Stonemaul about a month ago.

Probably my favorite memory involved Bupkis and Hoggin when we discovered that Green Whelp Armor would put all you hordies to sleep in warsong gulch when the Ally crew were carrying the flag. I remember being flamed relentlessly on the realm forums for "cheating." I remember doing a random roll to determine who was going to get the next Grand Marshall and it being Firesong. After we got him his, we sorta just stopped. Burnt out.

At the same time I was busy being pissed off about rogues who could drop the flag, disappear, and pick it up way the %!** in front of me. God that pissed me off.

I remember Hellhammer and his always present pocket healers and getting so pissed that I could almost kill him before they'd start healing him and "kek"ing. I remember someone else taking over his account... God I feel sorry for the poor chap who played that toon after him. We killed it every time we saw it.

I remember the epic battles of people trying to get into the molten core entrance. I remember thanking God that I was a paladin, as I'd jump off the ledge, take the short cut, and bubble-run through all the people being MC'd into the lava. I'd sit just inside the MC entrance, start on a six-pack and usually be 3 in before the 40 man raid all made it in.

Finally, I remember progressing through Molten Core with BYOB/GoodGame and being in the middle of a Garr fight when we saw that <A Team> beat Rag. I believe it was an ever-drunk Urik tanking who yelled over vent "Well %!**. Looks like they beat the game." We wiped.
Edited by Jdstormfist on 2/22/2011 3:52 PM PST
Reply Quote
Jdstormfist I didnt know you were even alive?!

I came back when all the BYOB ppl came back for awhile.

I miss the BYOB account info xfer where everyone played someone elses toon. good times
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I still have urik on Real ID. I can relay any and all messages to BYOB members.

Who is Kabbu. I mean no offense but I drank heavily in that guild. I two fondest wow memories ever involve waking up the next morning to finding stormrage legs in my inventory even though I did not remember killing rag and Staying up for 70+ hours with Bupkis during the AQ gate opening and 2 manning the elites by kiting them to guards. We both were delusional before we passed out and legitimately started seeing things.
Reply Quote
I was huckk way back when 60 mage.
Reply Quote
97 Draenei Priest
Didn't the AQ event start at like 3am or something and go all night into morning - I remember seeing the sun come up and it was still going on. I remember flying everywhere around the world just getting BoE blues. I remember putting em up on the a/h for like 5g because the market was flooded with em - didn't even think to keep em and sell em at a later date for huge gold - especially when the twink phenomena hit. Man, if you had those items around that time - you'd be very rich - people server transfered for some of those items.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
Yeah I have Urik on RealID, too. Just talked to him today. And Huckk... Hello! I see you went to the dark side. Let me put that name in my KOS mod.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
Remember Dave? Yep. I do.
Reply Quote
70 Human Mage
barnaby gdisbanding was pretty funny and pdog learning D stance at 60
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
pdog... period = funny
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
awwwyeah, finally barnaby again
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warrior
02/23/2011 10:41 PMPosted by Dylpot
pdog learning D stance at 60

HAHA i will never forget this, and have always made fun of him for it, he never stops being mad at people for citing this to this day i imagine.
Edited by Toqtwo on 2/24/2011 6:06 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Mozzoa totally ninja'd the first Judgement helm from Ony. I miss having crazy asians and nz/aussies on our server. Good, fun blokes, but I can't say I miss the 8-hour raiding extravaganzas.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warrior
02/24/2011 10:57 AMPosted by Magesca
Mozzoa totally ninja'd the first Judgement helm from Ony. I miss having crazy asians and nz/aussies on our server. Good, fun blokes, but I can't say I miss the 8-hour raiding extravaganzas.

HAI MAGESCA! sorry about the island, it was a love gank
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Huckk is probably the only BYOBer to be drunker then me. <3.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
UE
02/23/2011 10:41 PMPosted by Dylpot
arnaby gdisbanding was pretty funny and pdog learning D stance at 60

Why do you build me up just to let me down??

I thought you were playing again for a moment.

</3
Dur
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
were is he i havent heard him raising h@!! in the tram in a long time
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
btw vanilla yea... Vargas nuff said
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]