Oombear teaches you how to T-Bag!

90 Tauren Paladin
I will point out that at least Jizerd uses English properly. The rest of your posts make my brain hurt.

That is all.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
Hmm.. you're probably some alliance main on a horde character.. and just the fact that improper English bothers you both validates its continued use.

YOU MAD BRO? IM A G!
Edited by Vendettà on 2/18/2011 8:18 PM PST
Reply Quote
86 Undead Death Knight
I'm a G

Not a retard
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Hmm.. you're probably some alliance main on a horde character.. and just the fact that improper English bothers you both validates its continued use.

Pro tip: The amount of achievement points located below a characters name, level/race/class, and guild name is a damn good indicator whether someone's on their main or simply their grammar @%%! alt.

Simply because a person appreciates spelling, grammar, and structure doesn't mean they're inclined to play for the Alliance.

As for Ayasha,
02/18/2011 4:09 PMPosted by Ayasha
Umm I wasn't even alive in the 80's dude sooooo yeah...

Case closed.
C as in Child.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
I am actually kinda hurt Ven that u think im an ally </3 :( all of my toon's are horde except for one lvl 15 allaince toon that I have that's it I can assure you.

………………..,-~*’`¯lllllll`*~,
…………..,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll¯`*-,
………,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll*-,
……,-*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.\
….;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll\
…..\lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/………\;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,
…...\lllllllllllllllllllll,-*………..`~-~-,…(.(¯`*,`,
…….\llllllllllll,-~*…………………)_-\..*`*;..)
……..\,-*`¯,*`)…………,-~*`~.………….../
……...|/.../…/~,…...-~*,-~*`;……………./.\
……../.../…/…/..,-,..*~,.`*~*…………….*...\
…….|.../…/…/.*`...\...……………………)….)¯`~,
…….|./…/…./…….)……,.)`*~-,……….../….|..)…`~-,
……/./.../…,*`-,…..`-,…*`….,---…...\…./…../..|……...¯```*~-
…...(……….)`*~-,….`*`.,-~*.,-*……|…/.…/…/…………\
…….*-,…….`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*……….|.,*...,*…|…...\
……….*,………`-,…)-,…………..,-*`...,-*….(`-,…
Reply Quote
I will point out that at least Jizerd uses English properly. The rest of your posts make my brain hurt.

That is all.

Indeed. Perhaps the tradition died with the old board format, but whatever happened to the honored practice of NO U fights??

IMO, they achieved much the same communication effect as the multiple pages of dialog in a number of recent threads, with far less collateral damage to innocent bystanders who may be strapped to chairs in front of their monitors, with their eyelids taped open while an enemy scrolls through these threads and laughs fiendishly (a common enough occurrence that it probably doesn't need to be mentioned, but just saying...)

A brain damage cocoon is a fine, reliable thing, but if people are going to continuously lob nukes at it...come on, everything has its limits. :-/
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
02/19/2011 3:36 AMPosted by Grizelle
A brain damage cocoon is a fine, reliable thing, but if people are going to continuously lob nukes at it...come on, everything has its limits. :-/

I NEVER MEANT TO HURT YOU GRIZELLE!
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
nerd
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
This kind of stuff really makes me miss Anetheron. Definitely makes me miss being on a PvP server... I'll have to stop by Anetheron forums more often to see more of this! :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]