<A> Clothing Optional recruiting, 10PM raids

90 Draenei Warrior
updated 4/23/2013

Clothing Optional is a level 25 guild. we have been around since 2007, and have been consistently raiding current content. many of us have RL commitments, making traditional start times impossible. if you're looking for a later raid, this is the place to be.

we have a strict no d**kheads rule; those that break it don't last here long. we have fun raiding, but our goal is still to progress through content. if you plan to raid, we do expect you to know what you're doing and pull your own weight. right now, we have two raid teams running.

CURRENT NEEDS

6/12 team has an immediate opening for M/T/W, 10PM - 1AM. we can be somewhat flexible on specs, but in order of preference we could fit in any of the following:
    prot warrior or bear
    prot paladin
    blood DK
    amazing dps (mage, lock, rogue)

1/12 team also has openings for T/Th, 9PM - 12AM. talk to gabriel for more details.

if you want to just hang out and be social, we got room for that too.
Edited by Hoofdee on 4/23/2013 12:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
Bump a lump
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
update! 8/12 now (including cho'gall) and still looking for more raiders - either to get a 25 going, or to get another strong 10 man going.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Ewheat, one of our normal raiders, also makes excellent videos of our first downing fights and posts them to youtube and filefront. I throw them up on flat screen TV. Pretty cool to watch a WoW video of a cata boss downing starring you.

Also, I run a 10-man once a week raid on Fridays at 9pm ST for less-experienced people (currently need healers) and we have a second 10-man team starting up soon for more experienced raiders.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
bump for level 21, 10/12 and three 10-mans running. we have openings for a couple of groups right now.

our newest group runs tuesday 10PM-1AM, and we need quality raiders who are interested in building a progression team from the beginning. once this group is more independent (fewer alts), then additional nights can be added.

our "casual raid" group raids on friday night 9PM - 12AM, and also has openings. this is a good option for those with less raid experience, or who don't mind spending a little extra time progressing. very low-key and fun raids.

thursday we run classic raids for those who are into that kind of thing.

you can app at our old website listed above or our new and improved site:
www.gamenude.net
Edited by Hoofdee on 3/22/2011 1:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
bumping for update:

we're level 25 now and still have three 10-mans running.

our wed/mon team is 12/12 and needing a good dps (mage/warlock preferred) and a solid healer to progress further.

the "newest" group mentioned above is now 11/12 and soon to be done with normal content. they are now consistently running tues/thurs nights and often looking for 1 dps and/or healer.

our friday team is still having fun and moving forward at a casual pace - 5/12 last time i checked. if you think you're a decent player but don't have a lot of raid experience, this could be the group for you.

if you have trouble with the website app (wowstead is pretty buggy still), just contact an officer in-game for more info: hoofdee, mimetime, amex, nabsta, killearn, ewheat.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
^-- Good guild. Do eet.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
KIRAL IS TROLL
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
I AM A BLOOD ELF
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
05/31/2011 07:54 PMPosted by Kiral
I AM A BLOOD ELF

and proud of it!
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Great guild and great group of people.
Edited by European on 11/7/2011 6:20 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
bumping because kiral the blood elf got in trouble.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
still looking for people to fill core 10-man spots. we currently have two 10-man teams progressing in heroic raid encounters, and both groups have permanent spots open for raiders.

CO will also be running 25's on tuesday nights in T13 (1x/week) to kick the new raid lockouts off. the rest of the progression will be in 10's.

all raids are still 10PM - 1AM.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
still looking for raiders to fill core spots in one of our two progression 10-man teams.

each team raids 2x per week from 10PM - 1AM. not too much commitment to interfere with RL but enough to progress and have fun :)

7/8 so far, but unlikely to see much more progression until after the holidays.
Edited by Hoofdee on 12/15/2011 3:04 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
back from vacation bump. still have a couple core spots open as well as a brand new team starting around 7PM.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Death Knight
Bump for 3/8 H for our main group.

Current needs: Tank (paladin), Caster DPS (shaman, mage, warlock, shadow priest)

We need raiders for our Tuesday/Thursday group at 10 PM server time. That group is 8/8 Normal and clears every week (usually in the first night). We need to replace a couple alts who have been pulling double duty. This group has very talented players and is really just lacking a couple of dedicated raiders to push into heroic modes seriously.

Our ideal raider would be:

1. Someone who loves to wipe on bosses. (Not really, but patience and a calm head are key for progression). Negativity or anger has no place in our raids.

2. Someone who comes prepared to every raid with a flask, appropriate class/spec related stat food, and potions (Golemsblood, Tolvir, etc.). We make cauldrons and fish feasts and have them available most nights, but be prepared to have these items just in case. Every raid member should be bringing potions to raids.

3. Fully enchanted/gemmed/profession enhancement in every slot. We expect you to do everything you can to maximize your output.

4. Produce at an elevated level. We expect a minimum amount of output. It's only fair to the rest of the raid to expect this.

5. Someone who fits in with our wide range of personalities. Above all else, we want to have fun. We want to raid, have a few laughs, be serious when we need to be serious, and progress consistently.

Killearn is the raid leader of this Tuesday/Thursday group, but you can also speak to me, Minsis, or Hoofdee if you are interested.

FYI, if you're interested in seeing a video of our Heroic Yorshaj kill, see it here: http://www.gamefront.com/files/21337959/co-h-yorshaj.wmv
Edited by Duberry on 2/24/2012 12:11 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
updated current needs, WTB MAGE FOR HEROICS!!!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Hey, I didnt see if you were looking for or cared to have a hunter DPS but I am just starting to get into raiding and Im looking for a good raiding guild where I can get started. You can message me in-game or on here - whichever works.

Thanks
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Death Knight
Talk to Friskymeow or Drunkmonkey. I believe their group needs a hunter. I'll message you in game too since this post was 3 weeks ago.
Edited by Duberry on 4/26/2012 8:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]