<A> Clothing Optional recruiting, 10PM raids

100 Gnome Monk
Bump

We're looking for 1 tank (paladin or warrior) or 1 DPS (paladin, warrior, DK) and 1 dps with heal offspec (priest or paladin) for our Tuesday, Wednesday, Monday team 10 PM - 1 AM ST.
Edited by Seshel on 12/5/2012 6:27 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Monk
*Updated*

Looking for 1 paladin tank. Group is 5/12 10-man ToT. Raid times are M, T, W 10 PM - 1 AM PDT.
Edited by Seshel on 4/20/2013 9:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Warrior
6/12 now, and still looking for a permanent tank. warrior or bear fits our comp best, but we'd consider an exceptional player of any class.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Priest
Your raid times seem ideal for myself. I am on Dragonblight and wouldn't mind learning more about this guild. I tried to make an official application on your guild website but there was some sort of error that made it so I couldn't complete it.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Warrior
our web hosting is the awfulness of wowstead, so i'm not surprised at that...

unfortunately, i have a regular shadow priest AND a regular disc priest in my raid team already so it's not a good fit. you should definitely talk to my other raid leader, Gabrïel. i know they're recruiting, i just don't know what classes.

i see you're unguilded, so you're welcome to come hang out at CO anyway until you find something permanent, either in guild or not. both of our groups regularly pull alternates in when we're short.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Warrior
Do you guys still need a tank? And if so what are you mainly looking for in one?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
who do I talk to about the M/T/W night group?
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Monk
Sorry for the late reply. I will contact you in game Rocthoeb. Galavan I spoke to last night.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
We are also currently recruiting 2 ranged dps for our W/Th 7-10 team. Anyone interested can message me in game. Alt 395 for the i.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]