Bag of Jewels needs a big brother

Howdy Blizz.........did an upgrade for the BC 24-slot Bag of Jewels
get overlooked? JCs cut gems dont even stack, so we need a little love too. Thanks.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
I think the main reason they haven't made a new jc bag is.. They need a bag name for it. They could call it.. Bigger bag of jewels. Or, actually... I can't think of a name either. Someone has to know a nice name for a 28 - 32 slot gem bag
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Rogue
02/16/2011 9:35 AMPosted by Dekaden
I think the main reason they haven't made a new jc bag is.. They need a bag name for it. They could call it.. Bigger bag of jewels. Or, actually... I can't think of a name either. Someone has to know a nice name for a 28 - 32 slot gem bag

[Otinee's Big Ol' Sack of Gems]
Reply Quote
85 Troll Death Knight
For the love of god please yes. We have 36-slot tackle boxes for fishing lures but still no 36-slot bags of jewels? Fix this.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
02/16/2011 10:36 AMPosted by Ruftvess
For the love of god please yes. We have 36-slot tackle boxes for fishing lures but still no 36-slot bags of jewels? Fix this.
Reply Quote
02/16/2011 9:35 AMPosted by Dekaden
They need a bag name for it

Safety Sack for Family Jewels

EDIT: Ok, that sounds kind of dirty.
Edited by Azaghal on 2/16/2011 10:45 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
"Carriage - Exclusive" Gem Studded Clasp
Binds when picked up
32 Slot Gem Bag

neopets style rare restock item, gogo!
Reply Quote
85 Troll Death Knight
Not 32 slots. 36.
Reply Quote
I think they just forgot us......but coming up with a name for the new bag is a great start to help them out. Remember that toy some of us had as kids to polish stones. How about the "Rock Polisher Bag?" But, ya know...we make jewelry too, so the "[adjective] Jewelry Box" would work too. There's no reason we have to keep using the "bag" term. And back to the stacking problem of cut gems....I bet this is because the name of the cutter is on them. There is really no reason to keep the crafter's name on it anymore. Do we care who crafted that glyph in your spellbook or the armor kit on your pants? Thanks for the brainstorming folks.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
My main point was, not forgotten, they just don't want to show they lack the ability to name an item.

And, if we never see another jewel box, bag or container that fits more then 28 jewelery items. You know I was right!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
I also would like to see larger... jewel sacks?
Reply Quote
Bummer.....no Blue replies. Plz.....new bag for us JCs? What a ya think?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Why dont they just make 50 slot bags for all proffessions...
Reply Quote
Hello Blue?
Could you please give update if you guys are planning to add a bigger JC bag, matching other profession bags over last few expansions. I dont know any other place to address this subject. See prior thread details above.
Reply Quote
Is there another way to get a response from Blizz? Do I put in a ticket? Do I write somewhere else? I would just like to know if they intend to address this.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
I'd hazard that this hasn't happened because the quantity of current gems hasn't changed much either. BC/Wrath/Cataclysm, we have 6 uncommon, 6 rare, and 6 epic gems. Restricting JCs also forces us to be more reactive to the market; we can't cut and horde stacks of different gems, we just look for what's needed and cut specific gems when necessary/the AH demands it.

I don't think any of those reasons are particularly compelling, but it's the only way I can figure why we haven't had new bags added for Wrath/Cataclysm (or why cut gems don't stack). Anyway...

/votes in favor of a 36-slot JC'ing bag, please!
Edited by Verelyse on 3/12/2011 2:23 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Restricting JCs also forces us to be more reactive to the market; we can't cut and horde stacks of different gems, we just look for what's needed and cut specific gems when necessary/the AH demands it.[/i]
Indeed? Let's see -- each character has 28 bank slots and (depending on what kind of bags) up to 298 bag slots for a maximum of 326 slots for items. Since Blizz allows ten characters per server, thats 3260 slots. If nine of those 10 characters each create a guild and obtain six tabs for the guild bank, then that adds 5292 slots more, for a grand total of 8552 slots on a server. A lot of rock can be horded with that many slots. Creating bag alts seems to be a fairly common practice in my experience, so I don't think arguments from lack of space are going to have a lot of weight with the Blizz devs.

Instead, I think the real issue is one of balance. Given Blizz's rock-paper-scissors approach to everything in WoW, I think we'll need to see another crafting profession before we will see another container. So -- instead of asking for another container type, ask for another crafting profession.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
I support this.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]