Any old crucify, overkill, sov, novus

87 Tauren Druid
Sup Aamnune, and dave! Actually started crucify on Icecrown-US. Playing a druid now instead of pally, and switched to horde. I think I got your app on crucifyguild.com but you never signed up so I couldn't message you back. Good to see you again!
Edited by Huugeguy on 5/17/2011 1:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
05/17/2011 01:15 PMPosted by Huugeguy
crucifyguild.com

who else is playing from the olf crucify days?
Reply Quote
87 Tauren Druid
Right now no, it was Crucify on Icecrown for a while. Irish, Bled, Macgarnicle, Willzx, Mattcanada were all over here for a while but most stopped playing or transfered. I know irish and bled transferred for better ping to vashj, but I don't think they played since cata.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
Ftscooter here. Paladin from Crucify. Just started playing again recently. I miss the 1337 PWN squad, Dave.
Reply Quote
1 Troll Druid
sov lol, I remember when they got caught using exploits on doomwalker an the pics was all over the forums, poor skyree tried to play it off. After that I fgured if they had used cheap crap like that on doomwalker, hell they prlly used it on all the other bosses..kt included >.<
Reply Quote
85 Undead Death Knight
Egwynne - Mage. I only played sov for a little bit, got kicked when I joined the army and stopped logging. Joined heresy until they crashed, then xfered all my toons and faction changed them.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
HAHA Skyre caught with his chubby little Canadien fingers in the cookie jar! Those were good times, indeed.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Ey Dave is Wildleaf still around??
Reply Quote
20 Human Mage
Pappsh here #1 Vanilla hunter (Hi Dave Faeget, you must be getting old now ;D), i still lurk these forums every now and then ;>! Play on blackcock though.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
Myself and Rhoyd are both back on Garithos. Rhoyd isn't 85 yet but I am for sure looking for some of the old team to roll some BGs with.
Good to see so many still around. Since starting up again I haven't run into anyone yet. Hugeguy I will logon to Icecrown on and off to try and catch you.
Edited by Crazyirish on 9/27/2011 4:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
What up... Carnalfury here from SoV, Silver Legion, and Quicksilver. I don't know the OP but what up!
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior

Irish and me are active again on Garithos. And yes this is the one and only Rhoyd :p We need some hardcore backup once I hit 85. BIG SHOUT TO MY HOMIES
Reply Quote
70 Undead Priest
there's been a hole in my heart ever since we parted ways, sacramento.

http://i.imgur.com/sk1Fo.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/bEtvJ.jpg
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Yo this is Combo from Knights of Mayhem and Amon Ra.

I've been playing on and off for the past couple of years, but the best memories I have are definately from old school Garithos. It's just not the same anymore, I login to pvp an hour or so everyday and that's about it.

Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
i dont know if anyone remembers me but i used to play a holy paladin here in vanilla and some for some of BC named bacon
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]