Any old crucify, overkill, sov, novus

90 Human Hunter
I don't remember bacon, probably because manbacon was so sexy.

And Hi combo, I remember you were a good rogue.

And the game was a billion times better before the flying mount.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Anyone remembers Sixty and Nine? Eml the warrior? Moobie the funky druid ?
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Bacon, what's up man, old school Mesaba (rogue - AmoN Ra, Denied, Silent Requiem) from Garithos. It's been a long time, but I'll find you in game in the next week to catch up. You bailed too early in TBC after you transferred man. You missed out on the golden era of WoW and an awesome ride in Inception/Daycare - it was a blast. I'm now on Ghostlands and play casually - followed Ryyhn here but he hardly plays anymore. And I remember you too Combo. It was fun back then, but not real fun. Vanilla wasn't as special as TBC.
Reply Quote
70 Night Elf Druid
I remember being in Novus...and in condemned i think too...and i definitely remember your name and dave lol
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Myself and Rhoyd are both back on Garithos. Rhoyd isn't 85 yet but I am for sure looking for some of the old team to roll some BGs with.
Good to see so many still around. Since starting up again I haven't run into anyone yet. Hugeguy I will logon to Icecrown on and off to try and catch you.

are you guys looking to really get down on some rbgs? this is kieran (aamnune) i just reactivated this account last week and am on tichondrious. i would love to flag run with you again irish toss up heals on the best ice mage ive ever played with.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
what's up mesaba. long time no see, i'm usually online after 6 pst if you want to catch me in game.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Delete
Edited by Nice on 7/28/2014 10:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Dooooooo it!
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
I was in Novus on my paladin as well as Silent Req
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
I ran into some old xen members in a random BG one day that was fun, also I see Snazzy (old GM of overkill) logged on his toon a few months back. How bad is garithos these days?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
ROAR!
Reply Quote
Damn missed the whole thread. Anyways, whats up ya'll. Dreimas (priest) from crucify!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Yo this is Combo from Knights of Mayhem and Amon Ra.

I've been playing on and off for the past couple of years, but the best memories I have are definately from old school Garithos. It's just not the same anymore, I login to pvp an hour or so everyday and that's about it.

My mage, Telsara was in your guild :D

A lot of us still ended up doing a lot together in the game. Priest tried rebuilding KoM a few times, then eventually merged with some terribad guild, and everyone quit. I ended up running into a few random people on other servers that I ended up on: Amakura had a druid on the server I started this pally on, Segard beat the crap out of my mage in an arena match.

There's a lot of people from Garithos that I don't remember, like that mage I used to always group with when I was in Denied to farm timbermaw rep.

I think everyone from back in the day should get back together and make an alt guild or something.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
That was a lot of fun running those 3m warsong games. Good times
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
The days in Molten Core and looking over seeing Darkrogue dancing in some open area away from the raid. Watching a roaming mob walk up behind him while everyone is yelling at him to move. Or, the times he would just randomly jump off the side into the lava.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
08/27/2011 05:48 AMPosted by Pionin
Ey Dave is Wildleaf still around??

Hit me up on Bog#1457

...same with any of the other OG Garithos people.
Edited by Wyldleaf on 3/26/2014 4:07 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
I was literally just about to post on a thread in here about this guild. Asking about Crazyirish and Zeeglu.. and any old members!

I am Pauper the Druid that rage quit when I was 14 during a BWL raid(; I don't really remember why, but I know another druid shortly after got his shoulders off Chromag and two dropped and one was D/E because I wasn't there):

@Aamnune I remember you! Priest if I am not mistaken..

I also remember Darkrogue.. Ftsscoots.. still know him in real life..

if you want play add meh Pauper#1488 (:

"The days in Molten Core and looking over seeing Darkrogue dancing in some open area away from the raid. Watching a roaming mob walk up behind him while everyone is yelling at him to move. Or, the times he would just randomly jump off the side into the lava." Ha.. Darkrogue.. I remember that.

Irish wouldn't give me any damn loot at one point because I wanted to be a boomkin.. such an !@#! :p
Edited by Warlockbitz on 4/11/2014 4:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]