RP Title

85 Undead Warrior
So I've been playing with this character for little over six years now through two reincarnations. Long story short, he hates humanity and has mad love for his Banshee Queen. He's powerful and violent and would be just as happy slicing you into little pieces as he would tearing into you like a geist on crystal meth. I've got about eleven WoW years worth of a backstory on him and I think he's earned himself a nice, badass title.

Now, originally I've had him running around as the "Scarlet Beast" because his backstory heavily involves the Scarlet Crusade and later the Scarlet Onslaught. It's simple, gives hints to his darker nature, but it's kind of a mouthful. During his Scourge years he went by "Fleshrender" before he broke free and became Forsaken. With the Impisi he's goes by the rank of High Warlord/ But now the Scarlets are pretty much gone, he's obviously not Scourge anymore, and I don't want to go by High Warlord until I can gear up for Arenas and earn the actual title.

What it's taken me two paragraphs to say is, I want Malles to earn a new one. I've got my own ideas, but I'd like to hear some outside opinion before I decide.

"The Ripper" (Already taken, but has a nice ring to it.)
"The Animal" (Been called that a lot, and at the very least it'd make a good nickname.)
"The Bloodthirsty" (I'm love PvP enough that getting the kill count won't be a problem.)
"The Savage" (Because he eats who he kills. To hell with your cannibalization laws.)

Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Become The Devourer of Souls - you just ninja'd the title off the body of the former one...
Reply Quote
I don't get RP, not trying to troll or anything. Picked this server as being a new player and not sure what to choose. I wanted a pvp server, my brother wanted this one. He was older so this server it was chosen.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
Vlad - Not a Vampire
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
02/22/2011 2:42 AMPosted by Odyessues
I don't get RP, not trying to troll or anything. Picked this server as being a new player and not sure what to choose. I wanted a pvp server, my brother wanted this one. He was older so this server it was chosen.

Theres your First Problem. Letting your Brother do the picking. Second problem is not growing a pair and leaving. Third is your Hat - 1900s football leather Headgear much? I know your a spacegoat and all, but I scarcely think turning the display help option off would make it worse :p

EDIT- And Fourthly, The name. Are you the product of a Greek hero making it with a Whimsical Childrens writer? Only time will tell.
Edited by Tender on 2/22/2011 8:45 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
Theres your First Problem. Letting your Brother do the picking. Second problem is not growing a pair and leaving. Third is your Hat - 1900s football leather Headgear much? I know your a spacegoat and all, but I scarcely think turning the display help option off would make it worse :p

EDIT- And Fourthly, The name. Are you the product of a Greek hero making it with a Whimsical Childrens writer? Only time will tell.

Burn.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
02/22/2011 8:44 AMPosted by Tender

Harsh, tsk tsk.

Odyessues, a simplified explanation of RP is that you're acting out a role but rather than working from a script you make up your own lines and actions based on the story you've created for your character and your interactions with those around you and their own stories. If this intrigues you at all, talk to players in some of the RP guilds for more info. If it doesn't, no worries. Most of the server isn't interested in RP and treats it like a normal server.

As for choosing a server, nothing says you have to stick with your brother. If you want to play on a PvP server then do it. You can have up to 50 different toons, each on a different server if you want (but no more than 10 on a single server).
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
02/22/2011 8:44 AMPosted by Tender
1900s football leather Headgear much?
I own scarier and older hats. That is nothing compared to my 1858 Forage Cap.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Back to Malles - come up with a title yet? Inquiring minds want to know!
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Hmmm, no idea. Sorry, I tend to be bad at coming up with names
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
Malles the Butcher :)
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
Because Bladestorm is for the wannabes.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]