BoA Gear & Enchant Questions.

85 Human Hunter
Hi I just recently got the BoA shoulders, along with BoA cape, I still got the BoA best and weapon to go. I just have a few questions about BoA Gears and enchants.

1# At what level is BoA gear no longer good? (I have heard 60, and 80)
2# What enchants work for BoA gears? (I have heard all enchants), but from seeing ohter players using BoA gears, never ounce I saw their BoA weapon enchanted, or ether their gears.
3# What enchants are best for plate BoA gears, AKA a warrior.
4# Is waiting till my guild is level 20 to get the BoA helm a good I deal? (ATM Guild is level 16, almost 17)
5# I've read a post before on a website forum, a guy was saying to get BoA boots, and on his servers BoA boots are 14-15K, now I'm pretty sure there no such thing as BoA boots.

PS ~ Do you think there ever will be BoA hands,legs,boots?
Reply Quote
02/18/2011 8:13 PMPosted by Aelgars
1# At what level is BoA gear no longer good? (I have heard 60, and 80)
The chest/shoulders are good until 80. The cape/hat are good until 85. The weapons/trinkets are good until you find something better, but will eventually outscale that item again.

2# What enchants work for BoA gears? (I have heard all enchants), but from seeing ohter players using BoA gears, never ounce I saw their BoA weapon enchanted, or ether their gears.
Heirlooms have an ilvl of 1, so any enchant that has no ilvl restriction.

3# What enchants are best for plate BoA gears, AKA a warrior.
Stats for your chest, crusader for your weapon(s) and stealth (agi/dodge) for your cloak.

4# Is waiting till my guild is level 20 to get the BoA helm a good I deal? (ATM Guild is level 16, almost 17)
Levelling is easy even without Heirlooms, it's up to you if you'd rather wait a while and spend less time levelling or start now and spend slightly longer.

5# I've read a post before on a website forum, a guy was saying to get BoA boots, and on his servers BoA boots are 14-15K, now I'm pretty sure there no such thing as BoA boots.
There are no Bind to Account boots.

PS ~ Do you think there ever will be BoA hands,legs,boots?

There are already Heirloom legs in the item database, but they aren't available to players. Only Blizzard knows if there will be more Heirlooms.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
hey guys i just got the boa head cape chest weapon for my warrior thats going to pvp can you get any good enchants for the head or cape that benifets warriors i got + 100 hp on chest and crusader on weapon please help asap im playing wow in 2 hours
Reply Quote
74 Human Warrior
What chant is best for chest?
Surprisingly, not +100 health. Because you'll be more powerful than any normal mob and most elites and a majority of players, you really won't want any additional survivability when they aren't going to have a chance to kill you anyway. Go with +4 or +3 to all stats.

What about a weapon?
Most people say Crusader because it procs +100 strength and heals you. This really isn't necessary as you'll be killing things in seconds anyway. When it procs, it just means you'll be able to kill 1-3 mobs out of fifty almost instantly. Just go with a constant enchant like +15 (1h) or +25(2h) agi or +7(2h) damage.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
What chant is best for chest?
Surprisingly, not +100 health. Because you'll be more powerful than any normal mob and most elites and a majority of players, you really won't want any additional survivability when they aren't going to have a chance to kill you anyway. Go with +4 or +3 to all stats.

What about a weapon?
Most people say Crusader because it procs +100 strength and heals you. This really isn't necessary as you'll be killing things in seconds anyway. When it procs, it just means you'll be able to kill 1-3 mobs out of fifty almost instantly. Just go with a constant enchant like +15 (1h) or +25(2h) agi or +7(2h) damage.

That is in most cases true with PVE, however in PVP most classes focus on burst dps to kill their enemy without getting themselves killed at the same time. Starting out the crusader enchant with the chance to proc is much more useful than adding to your various abilities that scale on %weapon damage also adding to it the benefit of self heals which can be a very nice touch. In reference to the chest enchant of +100hp I do not see how that will help very much even twinking at 19 unless of corse you are a stam stacker, becuase of the fact most all players can deal out 100 damage faster than a rogue can hit the vanish button so the stats would be your best bet.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
At level 78, you can get cataclysm greens with better stats than all of the heirlooms. The 1-80 BoAs don't scale up anymore, and the 1-85s don't scale as quickly at 78 as they do at 58 and 68. You would probably keep them until 80 for the XP bonus.

The weapons are the same at 78, but don't have XP. Trade them for a green.

At level 80 and up, it is easy to find a blue item with better stats than the 1-85 BoAs, and I had decided with all my characters that better stats is better than bonus XP. If I can kill things faster, that's still getting me XP faster. I drop all BoA items at level 80 as soon as I find a better item.

My most recent 85, a priest, did not use any heirlooms at 80 or above because I always had a better item.

EDIT: Oh, wow.. this thread is full of necromancy. Why would you post to threads on page 25?
Edited by Ehcks on 8/5/2011 9:42 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]