2 Days/Wk, 25 man, 14/14H for 30 Wks, LFM

85 Dwarf Paladin
Avoiding balls flying at you is tough. Thanks Zon'ozz.

*awkward silence*
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
Bump for an amazing resto shammy/holy paladin. There has to be at least 2 on this server.
Edited by Exfinity on 1/24/2012 10:00 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Gratz on the 7/8!
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Bump for Mists recruitment.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
/tar Rilos
/coitus
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Balkoth is a slacker. The page fell way too far down. You too Weasel, get with the bumps.
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Damnit, Adornus, now I had to actually update the thread. Shame on you.
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Bump for Mists recruitment.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
depotism is the new Good Fellas II imo.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
You can read more about us here: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6471618073

Hi there. My name is Faeylin and Leyota is my partner. We've been guild and raid leaders on the Sisters of Elune server since Ulduar.

Unfortunately, our server is terrible when it comes to raiding (we're at the absolute bottom of the raid charts). Moving forward, into MoP, we'd like to find a second home where we can do some serious raiding with new friends.

We are smart, adaptable, raid aware, heroic quality players who are in it for the long haul. Assuming the guild and raid group(s) are friendly and competent, we're easily looking to fill raid slots for the next year or longer.

We currently have two druids (Kymdar and Nymestra) that we're leveling up on Greymane (and that we'd happily take guild invites on). They will be ready to dash to level 90 for the new MoP content at launch. We're willing to play any spec you'd like in MoP; we both are long time druids, and we excel at all 4 specializations. We both have a healthy interest in healing, and we're excellent dps and tanks.

Until MoP launch rolls around, we're available for cross-server raiding on our current mains, Faeylin and Leyota, if you'd like to get a feel for us. We haven't had a lot of experience with H DS (due to the lack of raiding population on our server), but we pick up extremely fast.

Fae is a Firelands legendary Boomkin, with a Resto OS, and Leyota is a MS Bear, who loves to kitty.

Ultimately, we plan to still run raids on SoE on the side. The days/times will never conflict Despotism's raids; we'll schedule around our commitment to this guild.

We really are stellar, low drama, capable players you can depend on. You will not have to carry us, we educate ourselves on boss mechanics, and we only need to see a fight a few times to understand it.

If you have room for us, we'd be delighted to join you!
Edited by Faeylin on 9/1/2012 12:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Month bump. Good luck on Sunday. I got some tips from last night for the first four if ya want em.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Please mog your helm Balkoth, so ugly!
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
He has helm graphics turned off, that's his real face there!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
10/04/2012 10:20 AMPosted by Nikolos
He has helm graphics turned off, that's his real face there!

http://i.imgur.com/KkcRi.gif
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
10/04/2012 09:40 AMPosted by Jenkem
Please mog your helm Balkoth, so ugly!

YOUR SOUL!

I MUST DEVOUR IT!

FEED ME WITH YOUR ANGER!*

*Actually drops from Galleon

10/04/2012 09:00 AMPosted by Adornus
Month bump. Good luck on Sunday. I got some tips from last night for the first four if ya want em.

That would be great.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Month bump for best guild on Greymane.

Fix your thread Balk, it's a ways behind.
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Just Heroic Sha left.
Reply Quote
Seriously, WTF Balk. Your face is messed up.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Cool group of guys
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Thanks, Mishka!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]