@justinblade;

85 Human Paladin
Its been many moons since we saw eachother, my mind is frozen from the moment i looked apon you. Ive seen many things in my life but nothing compares to seeing you, im lost for words. Everything reminds of you, its been so long, i dont want to live like this. The time when we were on that hill and your hair was fluttering in the air, nothing can take that moment from me. Ive been lost without you, i would like to say one thing before you leave me again.... im sorry. Waking up i realize that theres no second chances in life.
Edited by Justinblade on 4/22/2011 3:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
03/11/2011 08:04 PMPosted by Von
How does it feel to have your guards betray you in a MC ?

Wonder how many i've gotten off on both this guy, woeful and jigsaw =_=

edit: obviously enough to make woeful FC ><
Edited by Aznnoproblem on 4/22/2011 5:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
Justinblade > Everyone in this topic. At PvP and as a person.
Reply Quote
30 Night Elf Priest
i love zerobelow!.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
04/22/2011 07:41 PMPosted by Badgerbandit
Justinblade > Everyone in this topic. At PvP and as a person.
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
HAHAHA none of you can kill jb he is a holy power of awesomeness!!!! To get to him you have to go through me first!!!!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
I am Justinblade's protege
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
06/13/2011 11:34 AMPosted by Dustinblade
I am Justinblade's protege

Justinblade and his friends can actually kill me every once and a while. You, not so much. You hit like a wet noodle
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Dustinblade has far surpassed Justinblade

r.i.p
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Justinblade wants to be me but he cant he's mad i traded on him 2 years ago and went horde and been killing him everytime i see him but ill be outta ya hair shorty u FRAUD im going to plant my sh*t on KT ally side or might even bring the Horde Sideo n Kt Back but whatever i do i dont respect JB of Ally Demon Soul, all He Does is Rocket Boots Away When he again to die, LMAO!!!! get real bro Where The True Ally On Demon Soul At , Like TAZS!!! KILLTOUCH,KNEESTAB,RHERRINGTON, THOSE ARE REAL PVPERS U NEED TO GET UR SH*T STRAIGHT HOMMIE
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
so true!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
01/25/2012 09:51 AMPosted by Powerlegend
Justinblade wants to be me but he cant he's mad i traded on him 2 years ago and went horde and been killing him everytime i see him but ill be outta ya hair shorty u FRAUD im going to plant my sh*t on KT ally side or might even bring the Horde Sideo n Kt Back but whatever i do i dont respect JB of Ally Demon Soul, all He Does is Rocket Boots Away When he again to die, LMAO!!!! get real bro Where The True Ally On Demon Soul At , Like TAZS!!! KILLTOUCH,KNEESTAB,RHERRINGTON, THOSE ARE REAL PVPERS U NEED TO GET UR SH*T STRAIGHT HOMMIE

Killtouch, Zerobelow, and Kneestab were one in the same. And he's no longer on this server, he went to Deathwing. Tazs time ran out a few months ago and he hasnt been online since. Rherrington is still here though.
Reply Quote
01/25/2012 09:51 AMPosted by Powerlegend

When you talk you cut me deep
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
01/26/2012 02:59 AMPosted by Justinbow

As if you took an arrow to the knee
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
01/26/2012 11:59 AMPosted by Azn

As if you took an arrow to the knee

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSDfxde8fSg
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
i remember playing with Justinblade on my rogue in bc...and after i read his posts from time to time. i giggle. not because he's a roleplayer. but i try to visualize what justinblade looks like in real life, and i think of "Comic Book Guy" from the simpsons.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]