[H]Blue Label 25 - Barthilas 14/14 HM

90 Undead Mage
bump
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
I am very interested, and I thought I would comment on here as the character I plan to apply with, I have been raiding in a guild but often people don't show up and the raid gets cancelled. I also want to try 25 man raiding. please look forward to my application on your site.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
bump
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
^^
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
bump, any good tanks out there?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
bump for more
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
mEs
Hi, are looking for a skilled hunter?

Willing to transfer
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
bump for more
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
bump for h rag and 4.3
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
bumpy
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
bump
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
bump
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
looking for more!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
bump for 4.3
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
hi there, i would like to join up with you guys just a 386 equip rogue with 6/7 h mode, im well mannered, have great attendance and always looking forward to progress and complete in the content. please reply thank you!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
bump for more!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
bump for 4.3!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
11/25/2011 06:45 PMPosted by Anteatér
hi there, i would like to join up with you guys just a 386 equip rogue with 6/7 h mode, im well mannered, have great attendance and always looking forward to progress and complete in the content. please reply thank you!

throw an app and we can take it from there :)
Reply Quote
60 Orc Mage
Hey

I have relevant hardmode experience as a death knight tank (this means I know how to not stand in the bad, as well as the time and commitment required to down content in a timely manner).

I am looking for a 10 man team, non-negotiable.
I am looking for a horde guild but will consider alliance.
I can raid a maximum of three nights per week.

This expansion I was able to complete all of tier 10 normals, 6/7 heroic firelands, and so far 5/8 normal DS. Notable hardmode achievements in the past include Aglalong/Ulduar and the ICC drake meta.
I have been in server top 10 guilds.
This character is currently third highest geared blood dk on the server, according to wow progress.

I am looking for a core spot. This means I don't want to be benched.
I do have a dps offspec for one tank fights, but realize that I am applying as a tank and expect to tank for two tank fights.

If you have an opening in your guild and a death knight tank would work with your composition, let's talk.
Please respond here or leave your realID.

Nef~

a.r.choudhry@gmail.com
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
bump
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]