Justice Points Trinkets

90 Dwarf Warrior
Dear Blizzard,

Please make a viable tanking trinket for justice points.

Thank you.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
because there are no tanking trinkets that drop in heroics?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
As above, there are shed loads of tanking trinks in the loot tables of heroics.

A STR DPS thrown ranged weapon however, would be nice on the JP vendor. Kinda crap how a green item is pre-raid Best In slot for a fury warrior.

Seriously, is there still no blue ranged DPS item for warriors?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Get mirror of broken images from tol barad, best tanking trinket there is. In addition the impatience of youth is also good.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
Level Alchemy.
Reply Quote
63 Goblin Shaman
No, you have to do dailies in that godawful pvp zone for weeks to get one instead.
Reply Quote
would like to see heirloom boots with a movement speed increase, no xp bonus, not usable in bgs

Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
agree
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
lol, unlike WOLTK, theres a boatload of decent tank trinkets now to choose from that you can get from heroics. not to mention the TB one.

theres many things i would wish blizz to fix, but this definitely not one of them.

Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Death Knight
Agreed.

There are a few options from heroics, but at the same time, having such horrible trinkets from JPs and from the Darkmoon Fair just makes me sad.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warrior
what are you guys talking about

armor is awsum
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
02/22/2011 10:13 PMPosted by Sypanxx
This thread is a prime example of what is wrong with the WOW community. You people make me sick. A tank which is needed in queues is asking for help on a tanking item that will help all dps. Don't be so cruel it doesn't hurt to increase a trinket for justice points. I mean honestly how is it game breaking to add something that helps make a tank better? I wish you people would mature and think instead of being stupid.

Armor WAS game-breaking in Wrath. This is why it was nerfed very hard.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
lol, unlike WOLTK, theres a boatload of decent tank trinkets now to choose from that you can get from heroics. not to mention the TB one.

theres many things i would wish blizz to fix, but this definitely not one of them.

i count 3 that i checked. not a "boatload", and they're all rare drops. ive only seen one of them drop, ever, out of the 3.

i disagree that they are rare drops. the drop rates on wowhead are all around 20%. rng is rng.

also, there are not 3. the 4 main ones are :-
porcelain crab.
leaden despair
throngus finger.
impetuous query.

at a pinch, tia's grace can fill in. so can mark of khadros.

compared to WOLTK, when iirc the only one we could get from dungeons that was decent, was black heart, this does seem like aboatload to me.

if theres a JP sink for warriors, it should be a range item, not a trinket.

compared to
Edited by Gulig on 2/23/2011 12:01 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]