Nerf Recup.

(Locked)

85 Blood Elf Paladin
Rogue healing is rediculous, i spent 40 mins fighting one in a arena, and finally i get him to 25% with my stun and CD's up, my comp freezes from overheating, idc what blizz has to do, make their damage higher and take out recup, they hit like paper anyways.
85 Human Rogue
Got beat by rogue, going to the forums.

Seriously though, recoup is pretty strong 1v1. But so is all self healing in the game.

This game isnt balanced 1v1.
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Got beat by rogue, going to the forums.

Seriously though, recoup is pretty strong 1v1. But so is all self healing in the game.

This game isnt balanced 1v1.

Rogues should be focused more on damage than healing, that rogue didnt hurt at all because he spent his time healing, he prob could of killed me if he spent his combo points on damage instead of healing. Prob the lowest he got me was 60%
02/20/2011 5:30 PMPosted by Iblamethelag
Rogue healing is rediculous, i spent 40 mins fighting one in a arena, and finally i get him to 25% with my stun and CD's up, my comp freezes from overheating, idc what blizz has to do, make their damage higher and take out recup, they hit like paper anyways.

i'd say the following things:
game not balanced around 1v1
you don't know how to fight a rogue
lol 1300s

but none of these are the problem. the problem here is that you think it's ok for you to be able to live for 40 minutes, but not ok for the rogue to live for 40 minutes. why? what makes you so special? the fact that you have mana?

never mind the fact that you do more damage than a rogue does. once you get stealth eyes you should have a clear advantage anyway.
Edited by Abelian on 2/20/2011 6:03 PM PST
90 Orc Shaman
ALL dps healing is over the top, well except huntards
85 Human Rogue

First off, no. Rogues damage is honestly in a great place, it isnt really too low and it isnt too high. Rogues in arenas and pvp in general is about controlling a fight and not doing damage, a rogue couldnt stand toe to toe with a warrior,ret pally or dk or any melee for that matter and hope to win. the rogue you were fighting sounds inexperienced. like i said, 1v1 recoup is really strong because its healing while a rogue can hide, but in group pvp it helps rogue survivalbility which is what everyone wanted, people didnt want to be stun locked. Rogues are a stealth class, they need average damage and good survival. To much damage would just bring them back to killing people in stunlocks.
Almost as unbalanced as a 30k heal to your ally every 12 seconds as ret.
Edited by Pup on 2/20/2011 6:15 PM PST
90 Orc Shaman
02/20/2011 6:15 PMPosted by Pup
115000 health rogue will have a recuperate for roughly 4600 ticks. Every twelve seconds thats 18400 health (given you count from the first tick)
Remove recup from the game.. plain and simple..
Rogues self healing....LOL

gimme more damage (or uptime) and rogues wont need recup
85 Goblin Hunter

lol @ the prot paladin upset about rogues survivability.

Recup is the fix to all the other QQ that came when rogues where killing you inside their stunlock. You don't want that anymore, so it's gone. This is the alternative.

Deal with it.
90 Dwarf Paladin
02/20/2011 6:15 PMPosted by Pup
...really? 30k? Not even close.
My WoG can heal for around 25k... if it crits. Also, if a Ret Pally is healing every 12 seconds, that means he is not using his most powerful ability and is doing very little damage.
If you're losing because of a Ret Pally's heals, its not him thats OP, you're just garbage.
02/20/2011 6:38 PMPosted by Fiddlesnarf
My WoG can heal for around 25k... if it crits. Also, if a Ret Pally is healing every 12 seconds, that means he is not using his most powerful ability and is doing very little damage.
If you're losing because of a Ret Pally's heals, its not him thats OP, you're just garbage.

to heal YOUR ALLY, not you

ret WoG can crit for 50k with wings on classes that have increased healing taken (warriors rogues etc)
02/20/2011 6:38 PMPosted by Fiddlesnarf

Neither of your ret specs have selfless healer.
85 Tauren Priest
This game isnt balanced for pvp.

Fixed
02/20/2011 6:43 PMPosted by Delpernies
LOL sure you need mor dmg!

u so mad
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]