Stuck in raid group?

(Locked)

90 Draenei Hunter
It's kind of hard to explain.

I joined a Tol'barad battle, and when the battle ended, I tried to leave the group. For some reason it wouldn't allow me to. It didn't say why or anything, it just wouldn't do anything when I clicked on "leave party".

So I decided to log out. When I logged back in, I was luckily out of the group, but a few minutes later, I somehow joined the raid again. I tried to leave, and it wouldn't let me.

This has been going on for hours. Where sometimes it doesn't let me leave, and sometimes it does. Everytime I do leave though, I end up being stuck in the raid again a few minutes later. I haven't been able to do any heroics, because while I'm queued I get pulled back into the raid group, making me leave the queue. Even when I'm in another group with just friends, I automatically get kicked from the group and put into the tol'barad raid.

I have no clue if that made any sense, it's extremely hard to describe sense I have no clue what's going on...
90 Troll Hunter
Try typing /script LeaveParty()
MVP - Customer Support
100 Night Elf Priest
If the script that Csiko provided doesn't do the trick, here is a workaround with a few more steps that sometimes fixes this issue (courtesy of Vrakthris):

1. Use the following command to leave your raid/party.

/script LeaveParty()

2. Invite someone to a group and have them accept.
3. Convert your group to a raid.
4. Use the leave party script again.
5. Invite your friend back to a group.
Support Forum Agent
If the script that Csiko provided doesn't do the trick, here is a workaround with a few more steps that sometimes fixes this issue (courtesy of Vrakthris):

1. Use the following command to leave your raid/party.

/script LeaveParty()

2. Invite someone to a group and have them accept.
3. Convert your group to a raid.
4. Use the leave party script again.
5. Invite your friend back to a group.

If you are still having trouble after you try these two suggestions, Neiara, please return here and let us know. There are a few things we can try from that point. :0)
90 Draenei Hunter
Yeah, that didn't work either. Even when I type /script LeaveParty() I don't leave the raid... it literally does nothing. And even when I somehow manage to leave the raid, mainly by logging out, I still end up being forced into joining the same raid group a few minutes later, or even an hour later.
Edited by Neiara on 2/21/2011 3:41 PM PST
85 Draenei Hunter
You've tried with a clear interface, right? Just in case it's messing with things? (Rename Cache/Interface/WTF folders)
90 Blood Elf Priest
This just happened to me, and what actually worked was just reloading my UI. Type /reload
MVP - World of Warcraft
100 Troll Rogue
This just happened to me, and what actually worked was just reloading my UI. Type /reload

Great, except the post is 2 years old, I doubt that anyone is watching it for resolution.
Support Forum Agent
As this thread is from 2011, I've locked it.

Thanks for the insight, Iily, but please be mindful of the date of the thread before adding to it in the future. :)
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]