Glad warrior LF pvp'ers

Well I'm just making this post to see if there are any serious pvp'ers on alliance side that wants to actually make a push for glad this season as well as rated bgs.

I really don't care to much about experience, as I personally believe that achieving gladiator in this game is like anything else in life and you actually have to put forth the effort to actually obtain it.

If you're just a casual pvp'er and just want to have fun and collect points every week, just don't message me. I'm a very competitive player that expects everyone to be vocal, and needs to be able to take criticism. If you *!!@ed up, then just say it, I'll usually call your bull*##! out anyways. If you can't handle being called stupid/retarded for making the same mistake over and over again, don't bother messaging me. In the end though a lot of friends and players I know on the server understand my intention isn't to whip out my cock and show the length of my epeen and go on about how much better I am than everyone else on the server, but instead that I try to help as much as I can. Some people can be gladiator potential players, but just need the right person to actually play with. Some easier than others, but anyone can be good at this game, you just need to focus on the pvp aspect and play with the right people with the same attitude.

If you're interested, reply here, send me a whisper in-game, Zanyu on malfurion. Or just message me on kel'thuzad, justinbeebur.
Edited by Justinbeebur on 2/19/2011 1:06 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Carry my rogue plz . kthxbye

On a serious note: if you need a rogue for anything I have 2300+ xp but never got glad cause I quit the game. I have a lot to learn with all these new talents and abilities but hopefully I can get back into form.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
I wouldn't mind doing rated BGs, Zanyu. I'm working on 2s atm just to get points and the gear. Let me know what's going on about it. I'm almost always on this toon.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
Hi Zanyu,

I have the exact same sentiments. Check out my gear, stats, pvp duel history, BG win ratio, etc. I am extremely competitive, but also a positive person by nature, and have a good time while working hard to be the best.

I would be interested to try to some Arena games with you and see how we may work together. rBGs too.

Up to this point, I have always played Arenas with my friends, who are great, but its either a bad comp matchup, or a consistent lag/connection issue with them that prevents us from doing well.

I would be happy to duel you so you can test my skill. whatever works for ya.

Cheers,

Tye
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
It's rare to see a player capable of playing at a gladiator level without having an ego problem, good luck Zanyu.
Reply Quote
Setting up rated bgs this weekend, SKYPE/MIC IS REQUIRED. NO EXCEPTIONS.

I'm basically done with gear on my other warrior on malf, so no more idling around. I would have been more serious this weekend, but I got sick, so I was just stuck grinding honor.

If you're interested in doing rated bgs with me this weekend, contact me on skype.

My name:
ubahdannyboi

Just send a contact request with what your character name is on malf and class.

For the time, I'm just going to say:
Friday, 7:00 P.M. EST

This is the list of people that are available for this weekend to play. Yes, means I already talked to them and they can play for sure, maybes, just people who are interested, but haven't confirmed if they are playing this weekend.

(yes)
zanyu (warrior)
popcorn (warrior or rogue)
kaydrith (priest)
keylo (mage)
fenixx (paladin)
mournbringer (druid)
mikky (dk)
snowdancer (druid)
epicboom (druid) or his paladin

(maybe's)
drivenlol (warrior)
pvpassassin (rogue)
tyefang (paladin)
nanomage (mage)
paperpriest (dk)

Also again if you're just interested pvp in general, just /join arenapimps
I'd like to have this channel back to the old pvp channel, so I don't spam trade for hours.

Updated! 2/22/11
Edited by Justinbeebur on 2/22/2011 7:56 PM PST
Reply Quote
86 Draenei Warrior
I want in....

Never mind my gear because that will be taken care of rather quickly.

You broke an unspoken law! >.<
Edited by Yam on 2/21/2011 1:54 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
I am free and will be up for it. Count me in as a "yes"!
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Death Knight
Geezz, way to not talk to me. :(
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
i stab people gently
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
Have to head out of town this weekend, alas. I'll still contact you through Skype tho.

cheers,

Tye
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
02/21/2011 5:42 AMPosted by Mikky
Geezz, way to not talk to me. :(

Whatcha' talking about, Willis?!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Yes, Zanyu, I am in.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Lets get our peeveepeen's growin!
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Im down for rated BGs, hit me up in game.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
Sign me up. Rated BGs/Arenas....whatever. Let me know.
Reply Quote
I updated the list.

Obviously there will be more people on the list than what's there now. And it's going to go over 10, but don't worry there's going to be a wait list after we get the main set group. And if possible I might have someone who gets used to leading rated bgs, to lead a secondary group if we actually get enough active people. (At least this is what I'm hoping for)

The way I'm going to set up the group is basically who ever is first online, amount of gear, actual arena experience, and the group composition. (I use arena experience as a bar for skill level. If you don't like it, well I don't care. Deal with it.) I rather run with 10 good players, and a slightly bad make up, than run with 10 mediocre players with the perfect composition.

As much as I would like to bring some people, they might be slacking in gear, like yam (good friend of mine, but I'm not bringing someone who is going to die every 10 seconds.) If you are lacking on gear, unless you have higher experience of arena more than say like 2000+ rating wise, you won't get a spot.

I'm telling everyone right now if you don't like to communicate, or get yelled at for being stupid, just don't message me. I'm probably going to call everyone *@*@ing retarded at some point in time, if you don't like to deal with someone like that, then please let's just save both of us the trouble and not message me. I'm just trying to get rated bg groups going so I can see the people the people are on server, and maybe you can find an arena team out of this.

Again, /join arenapimps , if you want to just talk about the rated bgs and arena. (I'm basically going to use this as my wait list channel, I'm not going to have a *@*@ing pen and paper or just friends everyone that whisper me for rbgs.)

Also, the time and day is subject to change, simply based on what is the most convenient schedule. People that know me understand I'm very strapped for time as is, and I come home exhausted from being at the gym and school. So counting on how much homework/studying I need to do, I might have kaydrith take lead, or just completely change the date. So make sure to keep in contact with me and check the thread.

The best way to communicate with me is through skype, while I'm not always there to reply instantly, I usually try to respond to everyone once I get home and I'm not busy. Also if you do try to call me over skype, please ask before you do.

Oh the main thing people are going to hate about me is that I WILL make fun of specs and gemming. (Be ready to defend yourself if it's something very "unique".) Also if you are keyboard turning, and I can tell you're clicking, yeah you're going to be made fun of non-stop. And I'm probably going to be a huge %*!@ing #%!@ about it, you don't need to change over night into pro players, but I will push you to move towards keybinds.
Edited by Justinbeebur on 2/22/2011 8:36 PM PST
Reply Quote
Come horde and play with us imo
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
02/22/2011 8:34 PMPosted by Snugglyz
Come horde and play with us imo

You had your chance. Get lost. Lol.

02/22/2011 8:23 PMPosted by Justinbeebur
Also if you are keyboard turning, and I can tell you're clicking, yeah you're going to be made fun of non-stop. And I'm probably going to be a huge %*!@ing #%!@ about it, you don't need to change over night into pro players, but I will push you to move towards keybinds.

This guy knows his stuff :-D
Reply Quote
02/23/2011 5:19 AMPosted by Pvpassassin
You had your chance. Get lost. Lol.

We didn't have Rated BGs back then!

Also horde has more pvpers

P.S. - Bring healers that don't die when something looks at them
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]