Glad warrior LF pvp'ers

The next RBG nights will be:
Thursday, Friday, Saturday, 6 server.

I'm just trying to make sure we can do rated bgs more than just one day for an hour or so.
Again/join arenapimps if you'd like to participate in discussing about arena or rbgs.
Reply Quote
I think I might switch my druid Ally side to farm RBGs with you guys if you get a solid group playing. I can be free most days of the week after 5 server and Saturday all day usually.

LF Rsham and Spriest/Aff lock for OWLPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jk there are no healers on this server Ill probably have to play resto again...........................
Edited by Snugglyz on 2/28/2011 12:01 PM PST
Reply Quote
84 Tauren Druid
Unless you guys have a secret stash of healers on ally side that haven't been tapped into??????????

I want to be lawlfallin to the 2500s
Reply Quote
I mean if you're not on any serious teams or have any commitments on horde side, yeah sure try out alliance side. Not going to lie, it's still pretty dead on ally side, but I think in a few weeks or so, it might be a lot more progressed. People just need to put the effort in and care.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I think I might switch my druid Ally side to farm RBGs with you guys if you get a solid group playing. I can be free most days of the week after 5 server and Saturday all day usually.

LF Rsham and Spriest/Aff lock for OWLPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jk there are no healers on this server Ill probably have to play resto again...........................

What do you mean there are no healers???? BTW yall missed me and lawlfall pwning with our 80s in 2s....ye....btw glad resto shaman bout to level looking for teams here. 2.8k exp as a shaman
Edited by Brewkz on 3/1/2011 7:16 PM PST
Reply Quote
03/01/2011 7:16 PMPosted by Brewkz
What do you mean there are no healers???? BTW yall missed me and lawlfall pwning with our 80s in 2s....ye....btw glad resto shaman bout to level looking for teams here. 2.8k exp as a shaman

Well if I knew you were leveling your shaman lol

Should come alliance and farm RBGs and we can owlplay with buddhists Spriest
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Got a F-Glad lock interested, that played with me here before in s7, talked to him in skype tonight, said once my shaman is leveled and i have more details just give him everything and he would most likely be down.
Edited by Brewkz on 3/1/2011 9:52 PM PST
Reply Quote
Would he want to play alliance or horde? I'd almost risk thinking aff would work better in an owlplay than Spriest. All the owlplay vids of higher tier play involve the Spriest getting trained down for the most part.

Although I may end up playing resto >.<

03/01/2011 6:23 PMPosted by Justinbeebur
I mean if you're not on any serious teams or have any commitments on horde side, yeah sure try out alliance side. Not going to lie, it's still pretty dead on ally side, but I think in a few weeks or so, it might be a lot more progressed. People just need to put the effort in and care.

My druid is a fresh 85 as of a few days ago and I originally leveled it with RBGs in mind. If me and brewkz can get some people to xfer over with us we could potentially have a Hero of the Horde/alliance capable group
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
he said he would play wherever a legit team was playing so it doesnt matter what side
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
If you get a legit rbg team running regularly I'll come. Lemme know.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
I'm working on Laila, its a work in progress, it's like pulling teeth trying to find skill players left on ally side malf.
Reply Quote
Well I hope we can get enough people for a legit team, I just xfered my druid alliance and am going to be farming gear for a week or so before I can do anything competitive
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Does my shaman make the team if i Xfer over and get gear??????
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
03/02/2011 6:06 PMPosted by Kaydrith
I'm working on Laila, its a work in progress, it's like pulling teeth trying to find skill players left on ally side malf.

ya that's why I say if heh, I'm a little bored with blackrock especially since 10 and 25's being the same means basically nobody does gdkp, but I don't wanna transfer over just to keep barely playing
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
03/02/2011 6:06 PMPosted by Kaydrith

I'll go bug him to come back :D

After Wednesday night's BGs when I wanted to start shooting at my own teammates, we need to get some people going who won't make my hair go gray prematurely, lol

Oh, and I blame all of this pvp nonsense on you Kay. I was CASUAL, dammit!
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
eroooooooooooooooo get my battle.net from zanyu or pop or yami or somebody!

so what's the word atm?
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Rogue
My priest is almost 85!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
eroooooooooooooooo get my battle.net from zanyu or pop or yami or somebody!

so what's the word atm?

I left a message for you on BR :D GO READ!!

And come home :) @!@#ty as Malf is, it's home, lol
Reply Quote
Yeah sorry I wasn't able to set up rbg's this week, I wanted to personally focus more on arena and had other rl stuff to do.

But yeah my goal atm is to get some pvp interest on malfurion alliance again. I'll be playing every now and then, but I'm running out of time in how much I can continue playing consistently. =(
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
thundercats are go.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]