@ albel

83 Night Elf Priest
i just want you to know that after i sent that huge email the other day, i felt like a complete %##**. i mean i spent 6hrs writing it and in the end it all pretty much didnt need to be said. i read it the day after and was like, why the !!#% am i telling him all of this, im sure none of it are things you want, care about, or need to hear. those things were in the past and dont matter anymore, not to mention i think i told you all of it before again and again anyway. i dont know why i keep bringing up all the bad times, instead of the million more good times we had. i guess i kept writing you huge emails because i was truly scared it would be the absolute last time id ever get to talk to you.

i keep asking to just be your friend, and then i realized yesterday, im not talking to you like that. no one sends !!#%ing huge ass emails to their friends like that. i guess in my head i was just hoping id get a huge email back that would let me know what you felt this whole time, but i shouldn't expect that. I mean all the things i've said probably are completely wrong. I will never send you a long drawn out email like that again, because i realize you only started talking to me b/c i hadn't been doing that. it just brings up things that im sure you want to forget too. so please forgive me i am stupid.

all i really meant to say, and what i should of just said was that i love you, and that i want to come see you once more and get a hug, without a fight or yelling. that *@*@ was all in the past now, i'd rather just move on with you and be friends. I absolutely hate how we saw each other last, and i just want to at least make that right. im not the person i was at the end, im back to my normal self again, and i want you to be able to see that. im sure this is all just mute, becuase you don't love me anymore or care to appease me, but im just letting you know, i want to see you once more for that reason. im sorry for how i acted before, i truly loved you more than anything, if you want to talk or see me sometime just let me know, otherwise ill continue to just leave you alone. thats all.

i love you, albel.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
fap fap fap fap
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
tl;dr
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Ok read it
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
um
Reply Quote
1 Troll Rogue
oh
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Damn, this is a necro like I have never seen. !@#$ is 2 years old? %^-* man, I'm old.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Damn, this is a necro like I have never seen. !@#$ is 2 years old? %^-* man, I'm old.

well, did you get back wit it?
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Paladin
04/15/2013 09:48 PMPosted by Drquantum

well, did you get back wit it?

^ What Drquantum said.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Some context for you guys: Unicorns was a girl who used to troll a lot on this server. I used to make fun of her because of it in a role I like to call the "anti-troll". After a while, we actually became friends and she told me about this guy she had vegas married that she then dumped.

This was an e-mail he sent to her that she then replaced her name with mine and posted on these forums.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
I always thought unicorns was a gay guy.
Reply Quote
1 Troll Shaman
0.o
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
After a while, we actually became friends and she told me about this guy she had vegas married that she then dumped.

This was an e-mail he sent to her that she then replaced her name with mine and posted on these forums.

damn thats cold
Reply Quote
1 Human Mage
Still a better love story than Twilight.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]