[H] Devastation - 1/13 Heroic - 2nd Group LFM

85 Tauren Paladin
Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen.

Devastation is a Horde guild located on Garithos PvP (CST timezone). Our 1st group is currently 1/13 Heroic and is pushing hard weekly to be #1 on server for progression. Because of our popularity, we have had a lot of people coming in and asking for a second 10-man raid group. We have decided to honor this request and move to build a second core team for server 1st progression.

We here at Devastation believe that time is valuable and we always aim to be efficient with our time between pulls and our breaks. We aim to do in 9 hours a week what other guilds do in 12-16 hours a week.

Raid Schedule:

Tuesday - 7-10pm CST
Wednesday - 7-10 CST
Thursday - 7-10 CST

Current Recruitment Needs (As of 2/19/2011):

Warlock (Any Viable Raiding Spec)
Rogue (Any Viable Raiding Spec)
Enhancement Shaman
Balance Druid
Resto Druid or Resto Shaman

We are looking for people that can make 100% of the raid times. Period. Just because you make it out of a trial/initiate rank does not mean that you can miss raids. We are recruiting for our core and will only take people that are reliable and can consistently make our raid times and days and can put the DPS/HPS needed to push the progression that is necessary.

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me in-game on Garithos. I am online almost all the time. Feel free to add me to real ID as well -- retpally@live.com.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
hey, im a assassination rogue lf a good raiding guild, ive been 10/12 on my main and ive been looking for a home, so lemme know!
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
Devastation is a pretty solid guild, Phooka. Check out dev.wowstead.com. Usually an officer will get to recruiting you.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]