Possible xfer.. looking for alliance info.

85 Blood Elf Paladin
Hello there Nazjatar,

Myself and a handful of my 10man guild have become greatly displeased with our current server for multiple reasons and I've decided to look into possible realms to transfer to. First thing I did was find where our latency overall was improved, and that landed me in Shadowburn/Rampage battlegroups, so here I am with a few questions.

I'm curious about a few things. How long are the rated BG queues typically? Is the population healthy enough to find quality raiders to fill a few 10man spots? Does TB switch sites often?

Just looking for any red flags before ~8 of us drop the bucks and move.

I appreciate any accurate information.

Thanks.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Mage
Would you and most of your 10-man group be coming to Nazjatar as Alliance?

If so,

I have yet to do rated BGs, but there are several groups running them, I heard the Qs aren't too bad. Normal random BGs Qs are instant though.

The population is healthy and growing stronger every day, Nazjatar was welcoming people from Blackrock/Kil'Jaedan/Tichondrius with free xfers so there are a lot of quality players that have come and continue to do so. Since you guys will be ~8, filling out the spots to top off your 10-man raid as Alliance won't be a problem, there are often a lot of people looking for raid spots. There are also occasional pugs, that go 2-3/4 in BoT and at least get Mag/Omno down in BWD. And BH is easily puggable as well.

As for TB, it does indeed, switch often. I'd say it's about 50:50. It is definitely not always owned by one side.

I hope Nazjatar fits your criteria and hope to see you guys in Stormwind sometime soon! :)
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Thanks for the info! Very good possibility that we choose this server.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Mage
Glad to hear it :)

All 8 of you are thinking about trying out Alliance?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Yep, that's the plan. Will make for a nice change of pace and I've always personally preferred Alliance. More might come, but just have 8 confirmed right now.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Mage
Sounds good, I actually recently made the switch to Alliance on Nazjatar, been playing Horde since TBC on another server, was time for a change. I'm loving it, it's a whole new take on the game.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Sorry Wrath is over, Boss.. can't spam FoL anymore and get carried. Gotta step it up a notch. Stick with that Xbox Live. Good idea attempting to push us away with your very original thread trolling, it'd suck to get shown up in every aspect of the game by another paladin.

If you want I'll give you some ret or holy pointers for a "special person" discount.
Edited by Thandor on 2/23/2011 3:51 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
Dont talk to my Boss like that
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Personally I hope these kids come over. I'd love to see some certain !#**ties who think they're the next best thing put back in their place. But then again, lol10mans.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Mage
they arnt comin anymore, they went to staghelm lolol
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Sorry alt trollers, went to Staghelm. You can let this thread die now as we won't be coming to Nazjatar to embarrass anyone. Boss, my advice would be shelf holy until Blizzard pulls their heads out of their asses.. but I assume you already knew that. Keep an eye on first page of 3v3 bracket.. will get there when I have enough ret resil to compete with the spellcleavers.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
Yea man you're sure gonna embarrass people with your 1/13 awesome progression guild.

PS tsg 3s is hard
Reply Quote
31 Troll Druid
Yea man you're sure gonna embarrass people with your 1/13 awesome progression guild.

PS tsg 3s is hard

Aw, I was hoping everyone would ignore his sad attempt at trolling... That way, it would make him look like even more of an idiot.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]