BloodElf Druids

85 Blood Elf Warlock
02/20/2011 12:05 AMPosted by Wålly
If you get blood elf druids then we get gnome pally, gnome hunter, and gnome druid.

Im surprisingly okay with that o_o
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
02/20/2011 12:05 AMPosted by Wålly
If you get blood elf druids then we get gnome pally, gnome hunter, and gnome druid.

Im surprisingly okay with that o_o

02/20/2011 2:03 AMPosted by Mewse
So couldn't the same thing be said about Blood Elfs? They were once nature lovers since they were once Night elves technically. So can't they just choose to go back to their roots and study the druid arts?
Not really. You have your timeline mixed up. Night Elves were arcane. Bad Things Happened. Magic users who would not stop using magic were exiled. At the time of Bad Things Happening there was precisely one druid-focusing night elf, who was very new to the whole thing, and that was Malfurion. When the high elves, who eventually became the blood elves, were exiled, there really wasn't much room for more nature elves to have showed up, and less so for any of them to be a part of the high elf contingent that left.

Now that's just the whole thing about why blood elves have no history with druidic magic and why it shouldn't be touched, talked about, or hinted at, lest Blizz decide to hit the retcon button again. On top of that, blood elves are magical addicts. On top of that, they started tapping the demon essence to sate that magical addiction. Demon taint and druidic magic are about as far as you can get from each other, druidic magic has no interest in being anywhere near demon taint except to wipe it out, and the blood elf race, as a whole, in its entirety, has tasted of the demon taint. If they have not -- they are not blood elves, they are not welcome in blood elf society, they are not welcome -- at ALL -- in the blood elf home city.

Let me repeat that. If they are not tainted with having leeched demon magic, they are not blood elves. They are high elves, all of whom are members of the alliance because blood elves don't want them.

Emphasis: They are not blood elves. Blood elves don't want them.

Summation because it's 5 AM. Blood elves have demon taint in their blood, in their souls. Druidic magic would not take to them. Blood elves could not be druids without a huge gap in lore and sense.

No, I'm saying that because Night Elves and Blood Elves were once the exact same people. They split off because the High Elves were the ones that took a much larger interest in magical abilities (and because they went ever loving crazy with power).

Night Elves may have evolved to be more in tune with nature, but that doesn't mean they can't use magical abilities if they studied.

So couldn't the same thing be said about Blood Elfs? They were once nature lovers since they were once Night elves technically. So can't they just choose to go back to their roots and study the druid arts? We could use a better looking druid race imo. The trolls are just horrible looking and tauren are BARELY any better. And I don't even care much for looks but, can't stand how horrible trolls are.

Edit-Only thing going for the trolls is their dance.

Thats exactly what im pointing out :D Thank you for understanding
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
But blood elfs were once tree huggers. And For lore wise, A group of bloodelfs return to their mystical roots in the nature magic or baka waka blah lah blah. Something like that. :) And woulnt it kinda make sense? I mean all blood elves arnt gonna be corrupt warlocks. so wouldnt some of them wanna be friend of the trees? :D Just saying.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
But blood elfs were once tree huggers. And For lore wise, A group of bloodelfs return to their mystical roots in the nature magic or baka waka blah lah blah. Something like that. :) And woulnt it kinda make sense? I mean all blood elves arnt gonna be corrupt warlocks. so wouldnt some of them wanna be friend of the trees? :D Just saying.

02/20/2011 12:11 AMPosted by Plushiee
goblin druid, goblin pally, orc druid and most importantly tauren rogues for us too!

YAY! :3 But with those changes alliance would get alot too :)
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
But blood elfs were once tree huggers. And For lore wise, A group of bloodelfs return to their mystical roots in the nature magic or baka waka blah lah blah. Something like that. :) And woulnt it kinda make sense? I mean all blood elves arnt gonna be corrupt warlocks. so wouldnt some of them wanna be friend of the trees? :D Just saying.<br/><br/><blockquote data-quote="21120026042" class="quote-public"><div><span class="bml-quote-date">02/20/2011 12:11 AM</span>Posted by <a href="2112512353?page=1#17">Plushiee</a></div>goblin druid, goblin pally, orc druid and most importantly tauren rogues for us too!</blockquote><br/>YAY! :3 But with those changes alliance would get alot too :)<br/><br/><blockquote>Night Elves had always been mages. Practice of arcane magic was outlawed after Sargeras convinced Azshara and the Highborne elves to summon the Burning Legion into Azeroth, which ultimately lead to the Sundering that split Kalimdor and the Eastern Kingdoms apart. What few Highborne that didn't die or become naga or satyrs were eventually exiled from Night Elf society, and most of those elves migrated to the Eastern Kingdoms where they would later become the High Elves. There were still apparently a few of the original Highborne still around, though, as was the case with the Shen'dralar, who were holed up in Eldre'thalas/Dire Maul. Around the time of the Cataclysm the night elves accepted the Highborne back and lifted the law banning arcane magic, which is the explanation for playable Night Elf mages.<br/><br/>High/Blood Elves are addicted to arcane magic by definition, so I doubt many of them would have the time to mess around with this nature business.</blockquote><br/>But what if they wanna return to their historic roots? ;)

Night Elves had always been mages. Practice of arcane magic was outlawed after Sargeras convinced Azshara and the Highborne elves to summon the Burning Legion into Azeroth, which ultimately lead to the Sundering that split Kalimdor and the Eastern Kingdoms apart. What few Highborne that didn't die or become naga or satyrs were eventually exiled from Night Elf society, and most of those elves migrated to the Eastern Kingdoms where they would later become the High Elves. There were still apparently a few of the original Highborne still around, though, as was the case with the Shen'dralar, who were holed up in Eldre'thalas/Dire Maul. Around the time of the Cataclysm the night elves accepted the Highborne back and lifted the law banning arcane magic, which is the explanation for playable Night Elf mages.

High/Blood Elves are addicted to arcane magic by definition, so I doubt many of them would have the time to mess around with this nature business.

But bloodelfs were once night elfs. So wouldnt some of them wanna retrace their historic roots and go back to nature?? ;)
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
would u even want a druid right now? with the nerfs and all?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Bad
02/20/2011 8:25 AMPosted by Xxdark
But bloodelfs were once night elfs. So wouldnt some of them wanna retrace their historic roots and go back to nature?? ;)

No? Maybe you could make a really long stretch for high elf druids, which is still dumb and unlikely, but blood elves by definition are tainted by demonic magic. It wouldn't work.
Edited by Maybelle on 2/20/2011 8:30 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
Well too be completely honest, Every race cant have every class. But Druids are based around balance. So it return for blood elf druids,Could be Draenei get druids. ( Hmm a bear with hoves, lol ) Since blood elfs and Draenei both came into play at the same time :)
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
02/20/2011 8:27 AMPosted by Purple
would u even want a druid right now? with the nerfs and all?

Well To be honest, I would. But I think blood elf druids would be awesome in the next expansion, and that gives blizzard time to work out all the druids difficulties. And then they could apply that to blood elfs. :)
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Bad
02/20/2011 8:31 AMPosted by Xxdark
Well too be completely honest, Every race cant have every class. But Druids are based around balance. So it return for blood elf druids,Could be Draenei get druids. ( Hmm a bear with hoves, lol ) Since blood elfs and Draenei both came into play at the same time :)

awegi;hq ;ioergi orh[boan bujvbhjdb gaurg'ow ehou qtgu fdjgb fdhnb sujfiueriea
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
02/20/2011 8:31 AMPosted by Argetdraumr
Personally I'd like to see every class available to every race.I think this would really mix the game up alot.

It would be awesome and I agree 100% But some Races might be left out. But for all we know it could be the best thing to ever happen :D
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
02/20/2011 8:32 AMPosted by Maybelle

awegi;hq ;ioergi orh[boan bujvbhjdb gaurg'ow ehou qtgu fdjgb fdhnb sujfiueriea

Hmm. I totally agree. ( LOL ) Blood Elfs should be druids ^_^
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Mage
I agree. Bloodelfs should be druids. Blood elf druids coud bring a whole new Idea into the bloodelf race. I mean They are thought of as Arcane magic wielders. But Xxdark has actually shown a good point, Blood Elves Could very Easily Branch away from arcane magic in order to quench their magic addiction in less distructive terms. Which could lead to druids. And It makes sense when you think it through, Blood Elfs Are Night Elfs So they should be able to return to their "Historic roots" And The Alliance could get Dreanei Druids in Return for it " Keeping balance" And The Dreanei really need it considering they are pretty forgotten since Cata.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
Yup :D
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
02/20/2011 8:44 AMPosted by Frozenrain
I agree. Bloodelfs should be druids. Blood elf druids coud bring a whole new Idea into the bloodelf race. I mean They are thought of as Arcane magic wielders. But Xxdark has actually shown a good point, Blood Elves Could very Easily Branch away from arcane magic in order to quench their magic addiction in less distructive terms. Which could lead to druids. And It makes sense when you think it through, Blood Elfs Are Night Elfs So they should be able to return to their "Historic roots" And The Alliance could get Dreanei Druids in Return for it " Keeping balance" And The Dreanei really need it considering they are pretty forgotten since Cata.

Did you honestly just agree with yourself?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Bad
Come on, man, you could have at least used a level 1 alt on a different sever or something.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
He needs to fix his English in a fairly heavy fashion as well. His posting style is far too distinct to be replicated almost identically by some random sod on the internet.

From his server.

Who is also a blood elf in a 'blood elf advocation' thread.
Edited by Teranin on 2/20/2011 8:56 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Night Elves originated as an Arcane race. Corrupted by their lust for magic, and some other circumstances, their source of arcane magics was taken from them. Leaving little but Elune and Druidism left. About the time that Malfurion was in the process of becoming the first druid ever, is when the Elves that would become Blood Elves took off. They still had lust for Arcane Magics. Blood Elf druids make no sense, since they have a lust for Arcane magics, which is on a completely different scale from Nature magics. Over the 10,000 years since Night Elves stopped practicing Arcane magics, they have slowly re-instituted the art back into their practices.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]