[A] Drengskapr looking for great guildmates

90 Dwarf Paladin
With so many recruiting threads open on just the first page of the realm forums, it seems that players today have more options than ever in terms of where to guild. Despite the seeming never ending need for good guilds to find dependable raiders, it is infrequent that Drengskapr comes here looking for a few more great guild mates.

Whether you knew us as Denwo, or Denwo Elite, or even as Drengskapr from the BC days on, our players are well known on Shadowsong. We are a tight group, we play together daily, and we focus on being strong guildies first and foremost. We progress through raid content at our own pace, run daily heroics and are just active in general. At the time of this writing, Feb 20 2011, we are a level 17 guild, hitting around the daily cap most days. Our raid times are currently Thursday, Friday and Sunday, with us starting invites around 6:15 server.

We are open to strong players of every class/role, but especially ranged dps. I would also love an additional shaman healer. To apply, please visit our guild website at www.drengskapr.com. We look forward to seeing you.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
DENWO REPRESENTIN'

Free bump for Yose. (Despite it being at the top, and he making this 3 minutes ago)
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Hey there fella, thanks for the bump : )

I still remember DENWO gchat that night that you were bored and taking WoW trivia questions. I don't think you missed any, a foreshadow of your devotion to detail lol.

Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Death Knight
And a bump!!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
bump for amazing people
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Mage
I like to bump it, bump it....
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Thanks, all : )

Still short on ranged, but just a little short....if you are great rdps, please come see us!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Next three ranged applications, Xaya will make you cookies, whether we accept you or not.

PM Xaya quite a lot with your cookie requests....
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
/bump for a great group of people!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2140190826#1

Great guild mates indeed.
Trololololol.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Well, that is certainly not how I would comport myself in a dungeon, and I am unhappy at the possibility that Xcal would do that while wearing the Drengs guild tag.

I will have words with him this evening, when I am online, to get his version of events. Apologies for the bad experience, Ivoryline.
Edited by Yosemite on 3/2/2011 11:13 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
In regards to a bad experience with one member of our guild, it would be appreciated if the whole group not be judged on the faults or actions of just one player. A lot of us take what we do in-game seriously, and it would be a shame for the reputation of an entire guild, especially one with as long of a standing as Drengskapr, to be marred by one single player.

On that note...Come join us! Mostly, we're awesome, and we love new friends :)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Oh, and Xaya makes wicked awesome cookies...just sayin' :D
Reply Quote
80 Night Elf Death Knight
Yose I guarantee alot of people would join Drengs if you used your "connections" to get a new NFL CBA.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
xaya never gave me cookies just a lobstah!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
mmmmm Cookies =^.^=
Reply Quote
4 Draenei Hunter
I heard Khaz'goroth is where all the baddies go to play, confirm/deny?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Bumpedy......
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]