[A] Drengskapr looking for great guildmates

90 Dwarf Paladin
03/02/2011 9:30 AMPosted by Elbunstah
Yose I guarantee alot of people would join Drengs if you used your "connections" to get a new NFL CBA.

Good thinking fella, I will make some calls....

Meanwhile, still open to a bit of ranged (esp warlocks!).
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Would still love to see a raiding warlock, and our most awesome healing shaman is off to play Rift.....so there is an open raid spot for some shaman uberness, as well.

Still looking!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
ill start leveling my lock!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
03/14/2011 8:23 AMPosted by Elbunster
ill start leveling my lock!

Outstanding!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
As an update, we are also a bit light on heals.....had two healers leave the game. Our 25s are currently scheduled for Thursday, Friday and Sunday...but are in need of healing. We are also looking for some rDPS, as before.

Come around and play, you healer types : )

Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
I've been looking to transfer from a PST server to something nearer my time zone. I've been a raider through every release up until the latest. Just haven't been able to do the timezone things with work and kids, etc.

However, your times look very good and I'd think I'd fit the outlook of your guild. Tell me, are you running DKP or something similar? Are you requiring raiders to commit to 3 of 3 nights or are you satisfied that sign ups are sufficient? I do have a work life (unfortunately) and a home/real life (fortunately).

Please examine me and other other main through Armory. Let me know if you are interested. This, btw, is my main main.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/the-scryers/argroxxar/advanced
and
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/the-scryers/nilroxxar/advanced

I'm not going to pretend to know the raids as I haven't done them this expansion but I'm a long term raider who knows his classes. I won't even mind not having a spot on the raid teams but running heroics to better my gear if that's what it takes. (Like I said, I've been playing a long time. Not raiding is not killing me. )

Let me know if you're interested. Thanks in advance.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Greetings Argroxxar!

We use a suicide kings loot system, you can see the actual add on by googling drunken suicide kings, I think. I am not an attendance freak at all, I just like full raids.

I think the fit would be fine, but I must point out that Shadowsong IS a PST server. However, feel free to make a SS toon and we can chat at anytime.

Thanks!
Edited by Yosemite on 3/27/2011 6:45 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
By way of an update, we have in fact added some great players to our ranks. However, we are always open to new players that play and interact well, so if you need a slot in a 10 man to BWD or to BoT contact my man Stonewrought, or our relations officer Acidblast. We will be taking one or two new people into our 10s every week.

Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
By way of an update, we have in fact added some great players to our ranks. However, we are always open to new players that play and interact well, so if you need a slot in a 10 man to BWD or to BoT contact my man Stonewrought, or our relations officer Acidblast. We will be taking one or two new people into our 10s every week.

We has a relations officer?!?!?
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin

04/10/2011 12:20 PMPosted by Sundara
We has a relations officer?!?!?

Oh indeed we do! You know how Acid likes "relations" !
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
So how you doing on DPS ?

(Yes, it's me. The original...Reborn)
Edited by Mageisty on 2/15/2013 1:05 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Hey man!

We are casual these days, but having a good time in the lands of the Panda. Outstanding to see you my friend, I hope you are well.

Find me sometime, we can catch up while we drink some Pacifico for old times sake!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
Sound's good. I have a level 20 toon on Shadowsong to 'preserve' my namesake.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
hey bud, im hitting up this post hoping it will send you an email to get your attention, i used to raid with you guys back in Vanilla my name was Thedestroyer. hunter.
trying to get back in touch with some old friends. hit me up with a reply or something on here so we can get in touch. will be good to catch up bud.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Thedestroyer!

You recruited me into the guild as I recall.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]