Welcome to Tol Barad!

03/19/2012 11:04 PMPosted by Intricacy
derp, we (people that care) win on tuesday and then don't queue the rest of the week.

And I'm sure that most of us on the horde side are aware of this.
I know I am, tuesdays is when we get best resistance, and usually when we lose quickly.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
BitByte! Your a freaking machine! I really appreciate all the help you gave me today. I hope to learn and relearn a few things. Again, thanks alot. :)
Reply Quote
89 Gnome Rogue
I hope the horde are ready, I and my friend are comeing back for atleast 3 hours to orgrimar
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
It's been an awesome past year. I'll like to thank everyone for playing and keeping Tol Barad alive. Although numbers are down, we do get some really fun battles from time to time.

Still looking forward in meeting everyone in battle!
-bitbyte

"I'm bad, and that's good.
I will never be good, and that's not bad.
There's no one I'd rather be than me."
-- Bad Guy Affirmation
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
So many bad horde get carried by their gear in tb. No point of queing since ally sucks for pvp on this realm and I'm not geared..lol
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
It was fun times in TB Bit!!
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Good to see you guys competing again.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
Although Tol Barad was pretty empty as a whole, it was fun getting teased by you just now Bitbyte. :)
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
just witnessed 5 "individuals" from the horde side run away from 2 guys this last tb. Way to defend, guys.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Priest
I will not be silenced Bit.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]