Possible xfer.. looking for alliance info.

85 Blood Elf Paladin
Hello there Detheroc,

Myself and a handful of my 10man guild have become greatly displeased with our current server for multiple reasons and I've decided to look into possible realms to transfer to. First thing I did was find where our latency overall was improved, and that landed me in Shadowburn/Rampage battlegroups, so here I am with a few questions.

I'm curious about a few things. How long are the rated BG queues typically? Is the population healthy enough to find quality raiders to fill a few 10man spots? Does TB switch sites often?

Just looking for any red flags before ~8 of us drop the bucks and move.

I appreciate any accurate information.

Thanks.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Does TB switch sites often ? Yes, kinda nice that it does.

Pretty much every battle unless people have their heads up their butts :) Except for really early in the morning, like 3-5 AM when no Alliance show up at all and it would be impossible for the Horde to lose :P

edit: the biggest red flag would be the population, though it's gotten better horde-side. We're pretty average as far as a med to low pop server goes.
Edited by Glitterstraz on 2/23/2011 4:48 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
will you go for the horde? or alli?
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
Wtb more world pvp victims.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
02/23/2011 7:44 AMPosted by Nareli
If you roll Horde, be careful of the big furry druid who likes to stick their claws in your back. :(

/purr
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]