[A] Process 1/13H 10m is recruiting!

85 Blood Elf Paladin
Just gonna make a quick post.

Process recently transferred to Alliance Staghelm. We're coming with 9 of our current 10man core and looking to start up a new guild. We have a slot for one more player, which a versatile resto main/ele offspec shaman would fill perfectly. We are mostly looking for someone who can attend all of our raids without an issue (Tues-Thurs 9pm-12 CST) and learn quickly. We'll likely drop to two raid nights within the next few weeks. The group is extremely solid, just forming up after Cataclysm launch. We've surpassed groups that have played together for years, quickly progressing through every boss with Nefarian taking the longest of 3 nights of attempts. We are only looking for mature players, age 20+ that aren't going to start any drama or make excuses. Must be open to constructive criticism and constantly looking into improving your class/role to benefit the raid. This includes expecting gear to be enchanted/gemmed and reforged correctly. Basically just pull your weight.

Ventrilo/working mic is also a must.

If you are interested, please contact Kaegyn in-game.

Edit: Forgot to add, but we intend on also running a solid rated BG crew. Not a requirement to be in our raid group, but definitely a bonus.
Edited by Thandor on 2/26/2011 10:50 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Must've hit a soft spot with you trolling every post of mine. All good, thanks again for the bump. Still looking for a shaman.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
Just curious, why alliance? All the good shaman are horde! lol
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
BG queue times and prefer Alliance cities and stuff. We're now on Staghelm. If you are interested please contact me in-game.

Thanks
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Mage
lameeeeeeee
Edited by Vespar on 2/23/2011 9:47 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
On behalf of Reawaken, I welcome you to Staghelm.
Edited by Auryn on 2/23/2011 11:38 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Thanks.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
We have one spot for a smart/geared DPS for a raid tomorrow since they apparently reset. Gonna go 11/12 prob (ditched the old OT and have to gear the new one, so Nef is prob not doable)

Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Welcome to the party
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Welcome to the server. It'll be nice to have some better pvpers as well as more pve competition on the server.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Thanks again for the welcomes guys.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Warrior
WTS Valor boots x2 pst

I mean, bump.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Welcome to the server, pay no attention to the trolls..
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
02/24/2011 2:37 PMPosted by Seraphime
Welcome to the server, pay no attention to the trolls..
We Trolls are a friendly bunch, we swear!
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
02/24/2011 3:23 PMPosted by Breads
We Trolls are a friendly bunch, we swear!

Trolls are the only race that /hug me before turning my body into a fine bloody mist in PvP. This is true.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Cleared BoT and BWD up to Nef in ~3 hours with a pug in blues, a tank in mostly pvp gear/blues, and me as poopret! Looking for more players to fill up the guild. No guarantees on raid slots, but will give opportunities for people to prove themselves and earn one.

Also, need some pvpers for rated BGs!
Edited by Kaegyn on 2/24/2011 10:17 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
Welcome to the server. Awesome to know there's some more decent raiders on the server.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
thx for the warm welcome and the bumps
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Still need some peoples for rated BGs, so send a tell to either Kaegyn or myself if you're interested.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]